Fifty - Nine - He's Becoming Like Family.

Emily.

Four Days Later.

"I can't wait to see our babies." I smile and Harry nods, kissing the top of my head. We were currently in a taxi on our way back to the mansion. Since the incident in Paris, we had nothing, but, a fun time in Portugal. Harry said that as soon as we get home, he is calling an old 'friend' to sort out Rodriguez. He told me not to worry about a thing.

"We're here, baby." Harry says, breaking me from my thoughts. I get out of the car and smile when I take in the sight of the mansion. Suddenly, the front door opens and Luke and Calum retreat from inside. Luke is carrying Rachel and Calum is carrying Jack. I rush towards them in excitement with my arms stretched out.

"My babies!" I exclaim and take the babies into my arms. I feel them hug me back tightly and I smile. I feel Harry come up from behind me and I turn and hand them to Harry. Luke and Calum pick up our things and take them inside and we follow close behind them. "It's great to see you, guys." I smile and they put our things down and come to hug me. Luke hugs me first and then, Calum.

 Luke hugs me first and then, Calum

"Thank you for looking after the twins for us

"Thank you for looking after the twins for us." I tell them and they wave me off. "We have some gifts for you." I smile and rush over to my carry on to retrieve the gifts that we got for Luke and Calum. I walked into the living room and they followed closely behind me. When we got into the living room, Harry was sitting on the sofa with the twins, talking to them. "Here." I say and hand Luke and Calum their gifts. They thank me with a kiss on the cheek. I smile and make my way over to Harry and the twins.

"Here, Rach. Go to Mummy." Harry says and hands me Rachel. I smile at how big she has gotten. The twins are now just over seven months. They have gotten really big! Harry turns to me and he has a serious expression on his face. "I'm going to phone someone to sort out our problem." He says and I turn to see if the boys had heard us, but, they were too busy being excitement over their gifts. I turn back to Harry and nod. He smiles and hands me Jack before standing up and planting a kiss on my lips, then, leaving the room.

Harry.

"Alright, Styles! I fought I'd be hearing from you, soon enough." Hitchings' laughs and I smirk.

"I need someone gone. It's worth a pretty penny if you get it done, pronto." I tell him and he hums.

"How much we lookin' at?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Four times the usual." I say and I hear a gasp on the other end of the phone.

"Call it done, Styles." He says and I grin.

"Details in your phone." I finish and hang up the phone. No one messes with my family and gets away with it.

"Baby?" I turn and see Emily in the doorway. I smile and walk over to her. She wraps her arms around me and I kiss the top of her head.

"Are you okay, Mrs Styles?" I grin and she nods.

"Who did you phone?" She asks and I laugh lightly.

"Hitchings'" I say and she giggles.

"He's becoming like family." She says and I scoff. "I thought we could go out for dinner with the twins?" She says and I nod.

"Let me grab my wallet. Where are Luke and Calum?" I ask her as we pull away from our long hug.

"They just left." She says and I nod and follow her out of the kitchen.

Emily.

Harry unlocks the door and I push the twins pram inside. I notice an envelope on the mat and I frown and bend down to pick it up while Harry wheels the twins into the living room. I open the envelope and see a picture inside. I take it out and gasp. It was the twins, sleeping.

I turned the picture over and written on the back was the words, They look adorable sleeping, don't they? A sob left my mouth and I rushed into the living room to show Harry, but, stopped dead in my tracks at the scene in front of me

I turned the picture over and written on the back was the words, They look adorable sleeping, don't they? A sob left my mouth and I rushed into the living room to show Harry, but, stopped dead in my tracks at the scene in front of me. Harry was standing in front of the twins pram, the two security guards lay dead on the floor and Rodriguez stood in front of Harry with a gun.

"So nice of you to join us, Emily." Rodriguez says and my eyes widened. My eyes spot the red panic button on the side of the fire place that Harry had installed back when I was pregnant and I knew that I had to get to it and press it before one of us is shot.

"What do you want?" I ask him, slowly itching my way over to the fire place.

"Isn't it obvious? First, I wanted you dead. Now, I just want you to suffer. Killing your family is bound to do that." He says. I stop when I finally make it to the fire place. I discreetly reached my hand out and press the button. It's now merely minutes until the police show up.

"Why make me suffer when you can kill me, now?" I say and Harry turns to glare at me. Rodriguez laughs and points his gun straight at the twins and I gasp. "No! Kill me! Not them!" I say and that was when the sirens started. The police are here! Rodriguez turns and glares at me.

"You bitch!" He snaps and points his gun at the twins again and I jump in front of them as he pulls the trigger. I see Harry tackle him as the police burst through the door. I look down to see a red stain on my top and I gasp. I've been shot.

The pain sets in as Harry rushes to me.

"Emily! Look at me! Don't close your eyes! You hear me?!" Harry exclaims, but, my body doesn't listen and I find my eyes closing.

Here, guys! I hope you all liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting! Unfortunately, though, this story is almost over! But, don't worry! There are quite a few chapters left!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!