Twenty - One - Normality To An Extent.

Emily.

The Next Day.

Heydon wasn't upset anymore since he had already grieved for our parents years ago. Mia and Leon were, apparently, distraught, according to Mr Jenson, anyway. I, on the other hand, was feeling very normal today. I was currently in the car with Lucas. We are on our way to a coffee shop where we are meeting Lucas's half Brother, Ashton and his Husband, Michael.

Lucas has not said a word since we got into the car, I don't blame him, though. I wouldn't even turn up if I was in his shoes. We arrived at the coffee shop and Luke parked the car. We got out and made our way inside. I took Luke' hand in mine for comfort and he turned to me and smiled. He pulled me over to a table where two men were sitting.

One had blonde, slightly curly, hair that was turning brown. He had dull green eyes and was quite muscular from what I could see. This must be Ashton... The guy sitting beside him had black, obviously dyed, hair and green eyes. He, too, looked quite muscular. This must be Michael...

Luke and I sat down opposite them. Nothing was said, so, I spoke up first.

"Hi, I'm Emily, a close friend of Luke'." I said, holding my hand out. Ashton smiled and shook it. Michael sent me a smile and I turned to Luke to see him staring at Ashton.

"I'm Ashton. Luke, right?" Ashton asked and Luke nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, and your Husband." Luke said and Ashton smiled.

"Are Emily and you dating?" Michael asked and Luke and I shook our heads, little laughs leaving our mouths.

"Oh, no. We both have partners." Luke said and they nodded.

"Oh, I'd love to meet your girlfriend sometime." Ashton said and Luke blushed and slightly turned away.

"Boyfriend. Luke has a boyfriend named Calum. They're getting married in a few weeks." I told them and they looked slightly shocked before smiling. I guess being gay must run in the family? Luke is gay, Ashton is gay and so is Ben.

"Congrats, man! You'll love married life." Michael said and Luke smiled and nodded.

At least that they are getting along. They also have a lot in common.

I sat at home, reading. Harry was at a meeting, he was hoping to get another client and knowing Harry, he would. In the next few days, Harry and I are going to his family' dinner in Holmes Chapel. I am excited to meet Harry' family.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and I frowned and looked to it.

"Come in?" I said and the door opened to reveal Heydon. I smiled and gestured him inside. He closed the door and walked over to me. I stood up and hugged him. "Hi. Everything okay?" I asked him, sitting us both down. He nodded with a smile and I nodded. "Where's Chloe?" I asked him, not having seen the six year old in a while.

"She's downstairs with the housekeeper getting some food." He tells me and I nod.

"Let's go and get her." I smiled and Heydon nodded and followed me out of the bedroom.

Harry.

I groaned in frustration, loosening my tie as I entered the mansion. Margaret was just getting her coat on when I entered.

"Hello, Mr Styles. The other helpers have just left. Miss Howard has a surprise for you. She wants you to wait in your bedroom for her." Margaret smirks and I nod, thanking her. She leaves and I smirk, discarding my briefcase, tie and jacket before making my way upstairs.

When I got into our bedroom, I removed my shoes and sat down on the bed.

(Mature Content Ahead! Read at you're own accord!)

The door to our en suite opened and Emily stepped out. I grew hard just at the sight of her. She was wearing a red and black velvet skimpy outfit that barely covered anything. She had painted her nails and toes red and was wearing bunny ears on top of her head. She strutted towards me and I groaned, my slacks becoming to tight.

"You've been a bad boy, Harry. Leaving me here all day waiting for you. I've been picturing you a moaning mess in front of me while I suck you off." Emily smirked, now straddling me. I groaned and bucked my hips up, Emily firmly pressing me down.
"Come on, baby! Just do something!" I whined, squirming around. Emily giggled and fumbled with my slacks button before pulling them down. I sighed in relief at the hint of restrain. She rubbed herself over my boxer clad bulge and I groaned, my release approaching. Before I could reach my shattering release, Emily climbed off of me. I growled in annoyance and Emily smirked, reaching into a draw and retrieving one of my ties before tying my hands to the headboard.

"I'm sorry, baby, but, you are not coming without being inside of me." She said before standing up and removing the skimpy outfit, leaving her in only her bunny ears. I groaned at the sight, which made Emily grin. She, then, climbed on top of me and pressed her lips to mine, our tongues battling for dominance. I, of course, won and I smiled in victory.

Emily dragged her hands down my sides until she got to my boxers. She lifted the band before letting it go, the fabric attacking my skin, causing me to hiss. She slowly pulled them down my legs and my member sprung free and I sighed in relief. "You're already dripping, baby. Let me help you." Emily says before lowering her lips down to my awaiting length.

She kitten licked me before taking my whole length into her mouth. I was, indeed, a moaning mess in front of her. It wasn't long before my release approached again and Emily stopped. Before I could protest, she straddled my hips and lowered herself down onto my member, removing the tie as she did. I grabbed her hips and rolled her around. She moaned and her hands placed themselves onto my chest.

"Oh! Harry!" She gasped and I smirked and pounded her a little harder. We both soon found our release and Emily collapsed beside me and I pulled her to my chest and kissed her sweaty head. "Welcome home." She panted and giggled and I laughed.

Welcome home, indeed!

Here, guys! I hoped you all liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!