Seventeen - Seven For A Secret Never Been Told.

Harry.

"Alive? They are alive? The others knew this whole time and they let Emily go on believing that her parents were dead?" I said in disbelief. Mr Jenson nodded as he handed me all of his paperwork. It was all here in black and white, Emily' parents are alive. How do I tell her something like that? I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I need to get to Emily. I won't tell her this yet, I need more answers first. "Okay, thank you, Mr Jenson. I will be in touch." I said, standing up and shaking his hand.

"Thank you, Mr Styles. I'm sorry that I couldn't offer better news." He smiled sadly and I nodded. He, then, left my office and I quickly packed my things up. I need to see Emily and I need to see her now!

Emily.

I giggled as Lucas and Calum bickered over table colours. I, then, picked up a swatch that held the colour: royal blue.

"How about this one?" I said, shoving the swatch into their faces. They smiled and Luke took it from me, looking to Calum, who nodded. Luke looked to me and smiled.

"I told you that we needed you." He laughed and I nodded. There was a knock on the door and Calum got up to answer it.

"So, royal blue and white?" I said as I put the two coloured swatches together. Lucas nodded and I write down the colour choices. Calum returned and I saw Harry follow in behind him. I frowned and stood up, my notebook forgotten on the arm of the chair. "Is everything okay?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Of course, babe. I just wanted the rest of the day off to spend with my gorgeous girlfriend. Is that okay?" Harry asked as he cupped my cheek. I blushed and nodded my head. I smiled and turned to the boys.

"Okay, I'm going to take my plans home. Don't forget that you have a cake tasting tomorrow noon. Let me know what cake you choose, so, I can get it made." I said as I packed up my things. They nodded and I smiled and grabbed Harry' hand. "Bye, boys." I said and waved to them.

"Gentlemen." Harry nodded with a smile and the boys waved to us as we left the apartment. My car was gone, which made me frown. Harry, sensing my confusion, looked at me. "I had your car taken back home." He said before opening his car door for me. I thanked him and we were soon off.

My phone started to ring as Harry pulled into our drive. I yanked the device from my pocket to see Mia' name appear on the screen. I smiled and answered the call.

"Mia! Hey!" I exclaimed and Harry sighed and parked the car before getting out of the car and storming inside. I frowned, but, blew it off. He must have had a stressful day.

"Hey, Sis! What's up?" Mia asked and we began chatting away as I walked into the mansion.

I went in search for Harry after ending my call with Mia. I opened his office door and found him by his desk, typing away on his laptop. I frowned as I neared him.

"Baby? Is everything okay?" I asked as I made my way over to him. I pulled his chair out and sat myself on his lap. I turned to face his laptop screen and my whole body froze as I looked at the two adults in the image. I may not remember much about my parents, but, I remember their faces. "Mum. Dad." I smiled as I looked at the picture.

The smile was soon lost from my face when I noticed the two small children in the photo with them. It was James and Robert. But, that doesn't make any sense. My parents where in their forties when they died and they suddenly looked like they were in their fifties. Plus, James and Robert weren't even born when they past.

That must mean...

"I'm sorry, Emily. Mr Jenson told me today and I wanted to make sure before I told you." Harry said and his arms tightened around me. I can't believe that Heydon, Leon and Mia knew that our parents were alive this entire time and never told me! "Apparently, your parents wanted to find you, so, they contacted Mr Jenson." Harry explained and I scoffed.

I wasn't upset or sad, I was angry. I turned to Harry and he looked at me warily, almost afraid of what will come out of my mouth.

"You helped Mia build her business up. Now, I need you to help me tear it down." I told him and he frowned, his head tilting to the side.

"Emily-" Harry started, but, I cut him off.

"Please, Harry. Please." I said, inching my lips closer to his while straddling him. "You have the power, I have the brains. Please, help me." I said as I placed a kiss onto his lips while grinding myself onto him. Harry' hands were quick to rid me of my skirt and shirt as he rubbed me against him.

"You... You don't deserve... Any of this. I'll help you." Harry panted as I continued to rub myself against him. Harry kept panting before groaning and releasing. I smirked and climbed off of him.

"Let's take ourselves to our bedroom." I said and Harry got up and took my hand before leading me to our bedroom.

Harry pulled me to his sweaty chest and I smiled and kissed his slightly sweaty cheek.

"Since I gave Mia those clients, I could say that she stole them by hacking into our computer system? That will not only get her in trouble, but, destroy her business." Harry said and I shook my head.

"I don't want her to go to jail, Harry. I just want to destroy her business." I said and Harry nodded.

"Leave it to me, babe." He said and I nodded.

"Then, we move on to Heydon and Leon." I said.

Here is the next chapter, guys! I hoped you all liked it! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!