Fifty - Seven - Honeymoon Bliss.

Emily.

"What do you want to do after breakfast, baby?" Harry asked me as we were enjoying a beautiful breakfast that Harry had made us. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Sightseeing maybe?" I say and he nods. I smile at him and reach onto my plate to pick up a piece of pancake using my fork and fly it over to Harry' mouth. He hums in pleasure and I giggle. "I love you so much, Haz." I smile and he looks up at me, his eyes showing compassion; love and lust.

"I love you, too. Shall we get ready?" He asks and I nod and stand up, taking Harry' hand and leading him into the bedroom.

 Shall we get ready?" He asks and I nod and stand up, taking Harry' hand and leading him into the bedroom

I watch Harry as he gets ready and I find myself realising how lucky I am to have him. My children are lucky to have their Father around. He turns to me with a smile on his face and I blush, knowing that I've been caught staring at him. "Like what you see, babe?" He smirks and I slap his arm, making him laugh.

"I was just realising how lucky I am to have such an amazing Husband and Father to my children." I say and Harry smiles, his dimples appearing. I walk past him to get dressed, but, he grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest.

"I'm the lucky one, gorgeous." He says and catches my lips with his.

I guess we're both lucky.

"Have you ever been here before?" Harry asks me as we stop in front of the Effle Tower. I nod, the memory sending a shiver up my spine.

"I was brought here when I was fourteen. Apparently, someone that was friends with my real parents recognised me and they brought me here. When we returned to Australia, the man had disappeared." I say, tears filling my eyes. Harry wraps his arms around my waist and I smile and wrap my arms tightly around him.

"Don't worry. We'll create better memories here." He says and I nod, leaning up to press my lips against his. "Shall we go and eat? I know a cute little café not far from here." I nod and take his hand in mine and we walk away from the Tower. Maybe he's right. Maybe we can recreate better memories here.

Luke.

"Where's Jack? Where's Jack? There he is!" I laugh as Jack babbles happily. Calum was busy feeding Rachel and I was entertaining Jack. My phone begins to ring and reach for it on the coffee table and I see that it's my Mum. I answer the call and press the phone to my ear. "Hi, Mum." I say and run my finger over Jack' cheek lightly.

"Luke! Thank God you answered!" She exclaims and I frown.

"What's going on?" I ask her, now catching Calum' attention.

"Rodriguez. He's back." She says and my eyes widen.

"What?! How can he be back?! Where? Where is he?" I ask her, dreading the answer.

"Paris."

Emily.

"That was absolutely delicious." I smile as Harry and I leave the café. He nods in agreement as we walk towards a shopping mall that Harry had found using his GPS. My phone begin to ring in my pocket and as I took it out, just as my battery died. I groaned sarcastically and Harry chuckled.

"If it is important, they will phone me, babe." Harry says and I nod and put my phone back into my pocket. "Right, here we are." Harry says and I look up and notice that we were at the shopping mall already. I smile and follow Harry inside.

Clothes, here I come.

We enter a cute Paris clothing store called Les Vêtements Pour Vous, which is English for Clothes For You. I smile and drag Harry inside. Strangely enough, a weird feeling has been floating around inside of me since we entered the mall. I shake it off and follow Harry to the men's section. Harry picked up a light blue shirt and a black power tie. When he held up the items to his chest in the mirror, I found myself giggling.

He turned to face me and glared playfully. "What?" He asks and I laugh a little louder.

"It's just, my Hubby has to look lovely." I say and he nods with a dimpled smile on his face. As he goes to look at more clothes, I feel the same weird feeling inside of me. I turn around and see that a man is staring right at me. He is quite tall and is wearing all black. A hood covers his face and he looks very intimidating.

"What about these?" Harry' voice makes me snap my head to him to see him holding up a white shirt and a light blue tie. I look back to where I saw the man to find that no one was there. I frown and quickly scan the area. "Are you okay?" Harry asks and I turn my attention back to him. I didn't want to worry him, so, I nodded with the best forced/fake smile I could muster.

"Of course I am. Um... I'm thinking black tie instead." I say and head off to where the ties were. Only one question is floating around in my head.

Who the hell was that?

Luke.

"Damn it! She's not answering!" I exclaim as Emily' phone goes to voicemail for the tenth time.

"Okay. Who is this Rodriguez guy?" Calum asks as he sits down next to me. I sigh and turn to face him.

"He is the Howards Uncle. Mia, Haydon and Leon' Uncle. He's the one that took Emily from her parents garden when she was little. He knows. He knows that his Brother and Sister-in-law are dead... And he's not happy." I say and Calum sighs.

"Well, where is he now?" He asks and I scoff sarcastically.

"In Paris. Where Emily and Harry are."

Here, guys! Thank you all so much for your ongoing support on this book!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!