Twenty - Four - Howard? Not!

Emily.

"K-kidnapped? They weren't my parents?" I asked Harry and he sadly shakes his head. "My whole life has been a lie... I'm not even a Howard. Does Liam know who my family are?" I asked Harry and he, once again, shakes his head. That leaves one question. "Then, who are my parents?"

"Thanks, Liam. Thank you for doing this." I told him, smiling. He turned to me and smiled, a little dimple indenting his left cheek.

"Oh, it's no problem. Anything to help you." Liam smiled and I nodded. Liam was going through some databases to try and find out who my parents are. We are at work and Harry is in a meeting. "Wait. I've found a newspaper article about a couple, who's Daughter was taken from their garden when she was five. They never found her." Liam said and my eyes trained themselves onto the article.

"Did they search for me?" I asked him, wanting to know to what extent my birth parents searched for me. Liam looked at me sadly and nodded.

"They ran on no sleep looking for you. That's what it says here, anyway." He tells me and I nod. They looked for me? They lost sleep and money and put their health at risk looking for me? "I have a picture here." Liam said and clicked on a link and an image popped up.

It was the picture of a young girl. Me.

"What are their names?" I whispered as tears welded in my eyes. Liam typed some things in on the computer and he smiled and turned to me.

"Your Mother's name is Emmalina Wood and your Father's name is Ross Wood. Apparently, your full name is Emmalina, but, people called you Emily to stop confusion." Liam tells me and I nod.

"Have I got any siblings?" I asked, more intrigued by the second. Liam nodded and showed me a picture of a baby.

"It took them a long time to get their lives back to normal. They have just had a baby boy. His name is... Travis Wood, he's only four months old." Liam told me and I smiled as I stared at my Brother. My baby Brother.

"He's adorable." I smiled and Liam nodded before typing some things in on the computer.

"I have their number." Liam said as a phone number popped up. Did I want to phone them? They seemed so happy without me...

"I'll think about it." I said before thanking Liam and leaving his office. I made my way into Harry' office and smiled when I saw him. I walked up to him and pulled him into a kiss, he tasted like champagne and peppermint. I moaned into the kiss and Harry pulled away.

"Wow. I needed that." Harry smiled and I nodded.

"Liam has found my parents. My real parents." I told him and he looked surprised before nodding.

"Are you going to see them?" Harry asked as he sorted through some papers on his desk. I shrugged and sat down on a chair by his desk.

"They seem happy. I even have a baby Brother, Travis. I don't want to ruin anything." I told Harry and he nods in understanding before sighing.

"They'll want to see their Daughter. To see what you have become. They love you. Also, Mia and Leon are no longer in the country. They have left and taken every bit of money with them. Heydon called around and he knows about you not being his blood Sister. He also wanted me to tell you that he's moving to his own apartment. He seems happy." Harry tells me and I nod and smile.

Maybe seeing my real parents is the right time for me. For everyone.

One Week Later.

Harry rolls off of me, panting. For some reason, for the past week, I have been wanting Harry. In the office, at home, at Luke and Calum' apartment and at Heydon'. I'm going to the doctor today to get another load of birth control pills while Harry goes to visit his Sister.

I smile at Harry as we gets dressed, his perky bum hidden by his boxers. He turned to me and smirked. He kissed my lips before stroking my cheek.

"I'll see you later, baby." He tells me and leaves the room. His clothes were downstairs where I had thrown them before dragging him upstairs. I sighed in content and got up to get ready.

I have decided to wait a while before meeting my birth parents. They have a new baby and were probably stressed enough as it is without the arrival of their missing Daughter. I got dressed and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to grab my car keys.

"Hi, Margaret." I smiled, sending Margaret a wave. She turned and smiled at me. She was awfully quiet when Luke and Calum' families were here.

"Hello, dear." She smiles and I grab my keys and bid farewell to Margaret before leaving the house. I get into my car and pull out of the mansion, Jonathan, the guard, saying goodbye to me as I left.

I got to doctor' surgery and took a seat in the waiting room. There were a few kids playing with the provided toys, a few parents and a few couples. I was the only person here alone. The door opened and my doctor peaked her head out.

"Miss Howard." She said and I stood up and walked over to her. She smiled at me and I followed her down the hall to her office. Harry and I were actually in the mist of changing my last name to Wood. The sooner, the better. We sat down and my doctor smiled at me. "How were things with the last load of birth control pills?" She asked me and I nod.

"Completely fine, I'm actually here to get another load." I tell her and she nods before typing some things in on her computer. She, then, turns to me.

"Okay. I just need to run a few tests to make sure that you aren't having any bad reactions to the pills and then, you're be fine to go." She tells me and I nod.

She makes me pee in a cup and takes a tube of blood. I wait in the waiting room while those things are tested. As I wait, I read a magazine and smile at the wedding dresses displayed in the book. I turned the page and a picture of Harry in his Burbury suit was shown. They were talking about his keen sense of fashion. I smiled as I read on.

"Miss Howard." My doctor smiles and I place the book down and stand up before following her back to her office. We sit down and she smiles at me. "Well, we can't put you on another dose of birth control." She tells me and I frown.

"Why not?" I asked and she smiles.

"You're pregnant, Miss Howard." She tells me and I freeze. Pregnant? Harry and I are having a baby? What will he say?

Here, guys! What did you think of this chapter?! Do you think Emily should meet her parent'? Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!