Nineteen - Project Two: Leon.

Emily.

I sighed, not knowing what to do about Leon. Harry was busy looking for any dodgy information on Leon. I could only hope that he had found something to use against Leon because I kept coming up blank. This is really frustrating! Mia has tried to call about a hundred times, but, neither Harry or I have answered.

My office door flew open and Harry stood in the doorway, a smile on his face. I frowned as he shut the door and locked it before shutting the blinds. He, then, excitedly sat down in front of my desk, setting a contract on my desk.

"I've done it! I've found some very interesting information on Leon' Wife." Harry tells me, literally shoving the contract in my face. I frown a little, taking the piece of paper from his hands and reading it over. My eyes wouldn't leave the page as I stared at words that will haunt me for the rest of my life.

"James and Robert aren't Leon'. They're my Dad'." I muttered and Harry nodded, sitting down next to me as I continued to read. "Leon' Wife signed a contract. Basically, my Dad doesn't want anything to do with them. He cheated on my Mother and Leon' Wife cheated on him. She seemed so nice when we first met." I said in disbelief.

"What do you want to do?" Harry asked me, his hands laying on top of mine in comfort.

"Kill two birds with one stone. Expose all secrets, then, sit back and watch while it all falls apart at the scenes." I said, looking down at the paper in front of me.

James Leonard Howard (Child)
Jade (Jones) Howard (Biological Mother)
Jacob (Jake) Howard (Biological Father)

Robert Jacob Howard (Child)
Jade (Jones) Howard (Biological Mother)
Jacob (Jake) Howard (Biological Father)

I know that this will tear my family apart, but, the truth will out, right?

The Next Day.

My finger hovered over the send button. I had taken a picture of document and was going to send it to Leon. Mia had already told him what I had done since Brittany gave me a message from him...

Flashback.

I was working on Harry' messages for the day when there was a knock on my office door. I looked up, a frown on my face.

"Come!" I shouted and the door opened to reveal Brittany. Harry must have said something to her because she is awfully trained now. "Yes?" I asked her and she shut the door.

"I have a message from a Mr Leon Howard for you. He says that he doesn't want to see you again and the same goes for the rest of his family." Brittany told me and for some reason it hurt, but, mostly anger took over my body and I sent her a stiff nod before excusing her.

Flashback Over.

Since, then, I have been edging myself to get this thing over and done with. As my office door opened, my finger pressed the send button and off the email went. I looked up to see Harry and I smiled at him.

"Hey, sweetie. Want to go to lunch? Niall, Liam and Louis would be joining us. Is that okay?" He asked me and I nodded with a smile and stood up, grabbing my bag before taking Harry' outstretched arm and following him from my office. We got inside of the elevator, which took us downstairs. "My Mother wants to have a dinner party at her home in Holmes Chapel. She was quite persistent that we attend." Harry said as we stepped out of the elevator.

"That sounds like fun. When is it?" I asked him as we got outside.

"Next weekend." Harry told me as we got to his limo. The doors were opened for us and we slid in, coming face to face with Niall, Liam and Louis. I sent them a smile and they returned it.

"How are you, Emily?" Liam asked and I nodded to him as the car took off. Harry took my hand in his as I conversed with the boys.

Harry.

I was sat in my office when the phone rang. I sighed and picked it up.

"Styles." I said while writing some stuff down for my meeting tomorrow morning.

"Mr Styles, it's Mr Jenson speaking. I want to send yourself and Miss Howard my congratulations. Mrs Crawley has been made bankrupt and Mr Howard is filing for a D.N.A test as we speak." Mr Jenson tells me and I smirk. That was fast! Wait till Emily finds out. "Also, Heydon has moved in with Mr Hemmings and Mr Hood. He has found out everything." He explains and I nod. Looks like they got their comeuppance.

"Alright, thank you for your services, Mr Jenson. Your check is in the post." I said and placed my phone back down. Emily was currently at Lucas's, which is where Heydon is, so, there is a good chance that she already knows about everything. I smiled as I stared at the card in front of me.

It was a card that I got for Emily' birthday, which is in two days. I have something very special planned for us. Lets just say that we get to fly.

When I home, no one was at the door to greet me, which I found strange. I opened the door and the smell of steak immediately filled my senses. I smiled and wondered into the kitchen where I spotted Emily. She was over the stove, cooking.

"Where is everyone?" I asked her as I set my things down and walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She giggled as I pressed a kiss to her neck.

"I sent them home early, so, that we could have a romantic night to ourselves." She tells me and I nod. I noticed that she is cooking steak with baby new potatoes and green beans. She was also cooking some sort of gravy in a saucepan. When I reached over to dip my finger in, Emily slapped my hand away. "You'll have to wait, Mr Styles. Go wash up. It'll be ready in a minute." She said, shooing me from the kitchen.

I playfully smacked her bum on my way out.

I think that I'm really starting to love that girl...

Here, guys! Please let me know what she think! Thank you all for reading! DRAMA AHEAD! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!