Fifty - Eight - Remember Me Now?

Emily.

"Are you sure about this, Haz?"

"Of course I am, baby. It's time for a change." Harry tells me, opening the door to the barbers. I smile and follow him inside. Harry wanted to get his hair cut, so, we were going to the barbers before we go for lunch.

I've still had that same feeling that I had yesterday. Someone is following me. I just know it. I haven't seen that man since yesterday. I charged my phone up, but, nobody phoned me back. "I'll be back soon." Harry says and kisses my cheek before he follows one of the barbers into a back room. I smile and take a seat on one of the chairs and wait.

I turn my head and look out of the window, my eyes landing on the same hooded figure that I saw yesterday. Deciding to find out who the hell he is, I stood up and made my way out of the barbers and over to the figure. As I got nearer, the figure suddenly took off, so, I took off after him. I ran after him until we got to a clearing. He stopped by a lake and that's when I realised that nobody was around.

That's when he turned around.

"Who are you?" I asked and he lifted his head up a little, so, only his mouth was shown.

"You'll find out... Soon." He says and takes off into the trees. I don't follow him this time. Instead, I make my way back to the barbers. When I get there, Harry is just coming out of the room.

Woah!

He looks absolutely different. His long hair was completely gone and was now to his adorable ears. He looked weird because I'm so used to seeing him with long hair, but, he looked nice.

"What do you think, babe?" He asks and I smile and bring my hand up to run my fingers through his new hair

"I like it. You look hot. Like a young James Bond." I giggle and he laughs and kisses my cheek, then, takes his jacket from me before going over to pay. He returned moments later and I smiled at him.

"Lunch?" He asks and I nod and take his outstretched arm and follow him out of the barbers.

Harry had just left. He said that he had a romantic dinner planned and that he wanted me ready within the hour. So, I was currently picking out an outfit. Unfortunately, my phone rings and I rush over to pick it up, seeing Luke' name light up my screen. I smile and answer his call.

"Alright, Hemmings! Let me talk to my babies!" I exclaim happily, a big smile on my face.

"Emily! Thank God you answered!" Luke' worried and panicked voice sounded through the speaker. I frowned, the smile quickly disappearing from my face. "Rodriguez is back!" He says and my face pales.

Rodriguez is back...

Flashback.

"Okay, Chloe. You can have a cookie because you have been good. Cameron, you can't have a cookie because you have been mean to Chloe." My five year old self said, handing my girl doll a fake plastic cookie. I, then, turned and saw my Mum in the kitchen window, washing up.

The phone rang and she left to answer it. That was when it happened. A hand wrapped around my mouth and dragged me away.

Rodriguez.

Flashback Over.

That was the day that was life was turned upside down.

"He knows. He knows that his Brother and Sister-in-law are dead. He's not happy." Luke says and I nod. I end the call as the phone slips from my hand and lands on the floor. That's when it rings again. I shakily pick it up and see that it's an 'unknown number'. I answered the call and pressed it to my ear again.

"Remember me now?" Rodriguez' voice spoke through the phone.

"Rodriguez." I mutter and he chuckles.

"Soon." Was all he says and the line goes dead.

Now that he is back, nobody I care about is safe.

Harry.

I made my way into our honeymoon suite. I had found the perfect French restaurant for us to dine in this evening. I shut the door and found Emily on the bed, still in her normal, casual clothes. I frowned and made my way over to her.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked her while pulling her into my arms. I could see that she had been crying, which only concerned me more. That was when she finally turned to me and took my hand in hers.

"T-the man that k-kidnapped me when I was little... He's h-here, in Paris." She hiccups and my eyes widened. Here? In Paris? "We're not safe while h-he's around." She says and I nod and looked around the hotel suite. Well then, if he's in Paris, then, we won't be.

"Pack your bags, baby girl. We're going somewhere else. We are going to enjoy our honeymoon and worry about this person when we return home." I tell her and she looks up at me and smiles, her eyes glistening with tears.

"This and many other things are the reason I love you." She says and presses her lips to mine. "Where are we going?" She asks and I smile.

"We are going to the country where your second favourite food originates from." I smile at her and her eyes light up in excitement.

"Portugal?!" She exclaims and I nod. She squeals and throws herself at me in a hug.

Luke.

"Well? What did he say?" Calum asked me as I put the phone down.

"He said that he is taking Emily to Portugal and that he will sort Rodriguez out when they return in a few days. I filled him in on everything and he has asked me to warn the security guard as well." I tell him and he nods.

"Let's just hope that no new surprises come our way until then." He says and I nod, agreeing with him.

Yeah, just hope.

Here, guys! Thank you all so much for reading and voting and commenting! Emily and Harry return in the next chapter! Big drama ahead!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!