Twenty - Final Project. Project: Parents.

Emily.

"Is it me? Did they fake their death because of me? Am I that horrible that I would send someone to pretend that they're dead?" I asked, staring down at the picture of my 'Mum' and 'Dad'. Harry sighed and sat down next to me on our bed.

"You are one of the most loving, kind and most beautiful person on this planet. Do you understand?" Harry asked, looking me in the eyes. I smiled, tears lining my eyes and nodded. He nodded, smiling as he stood up. We had six days till the dinner in Cheshire that Harry and I were going to. "I'll tell you what... I am going to take the day off of work. My work phone stays here while we go shopping for an outfit for you for next week. How does that sound?" Harry asked and I smiled excitedly and stood up.

Harry, then, left the room with the house phone that we keep in our bedroom. I had found a warm jacket and slipped on some shoes by the time Harry returned to the bedroom. I smiled as he kissed my lips and took my hand. It felt like I was a teenager again... I loved it! I waved goodbye to the help as they greeted us with farewells.

Harry.

"I love this!" Emily exclaimed as she picked up a cream coloured lace dress. It went to the knee and flowed out. It was nice actually. My private phone rang since I left my work one at home. The name read 'Hitchings', so, I excused myself, Emily being so engorged into the beautiful dresses that she didn't question my leaving, even though, we worked out this plan in the car.

"Styles." I said and Hitchings' sinister voice spoke.

"Ite, Styles? What job do you want doing this time? Murda? Spyin'? Stealin'? You name it." Hitchings replied and I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. I must be mad hiring Hitchings after what had happened last time...

"I found out recently that Emily' Father worked with my late Father. Long story short, he double crossed him. That's the whole reason why they faked their death. Emily wants them gone and so do I." I told him. Yes, I found out that Jake worked for my Father, who is now dead and he double crossed him.

My Father was a drug user, who didn't like to pay his dealers. Jake told them where he was and they killed him. Now, it's his turn.

"You got it, govena'! Where are they?" He asked and I smirked. I told him the address and he laughed. "That's gonna be a clean sweep, boss. Be in touch soon." He said before the line went dead.
They are going to pay for what they did to my Father and to Emily.

"Harry? I'm going to get this dress." Emily said, coming up from behind me with the dress that she was admiring before in her hands. I nodded, a smile on my face.

"Great! Let's go and pick out some shoes to match." I said and Emily giggled and literally skipped over to the shoe section.

The sooner that the Howard' are out of our lives, the better!

Emily.

The Next Day.

I deleted the many messages from Mia and Leon. They were all mostly saying the same thing,

'We wish that we never found you!'

'We should have drowned you when you were younger!'

'You're a turn coat!'

'We hate you!'

Nice siblings, right? There was a knock on my office door and I frowned, looking up.

"Come in?" I said and the door opened to reveal Lucas. I smiled as he closed the door. "Hey, stranger!" I laughed, standing up to hug him. Lucas, on the other hand, did not look happy. Instead of me having to ask what was wrong with him, he cut right to the chase.

"My Dad is having an affair with another women. Anne Marie her name is. Wanna hear the worst part? He had a Son with her... Ashton." Luke tells me and I gasp, my hand going right to my mouth, covering it in shock.

"Your Dad!?! I didn't think that he'll ever do that to Liz!" I said and Luke shrugged, sitting down on the sofa in my office. I sighed and went to sit down beside him.

"I'm meeting this Ashton tomorrow. Can you come with? I don't want to meet this guy alone. He's also gay and bringing his Husband, Michael. Calum is working, so, he can't make it." Luke said, hiding his head in his hands. I nodded while rubbing his back.

"Of course I will!" I said and he thanked me.

"Heydon has been getting phone calls from Mia and Leon non stop. He hasn't answered any of them, though." Luke laughs and I join him. Suddenly, my phone rings and I frown and go to pull it from my bag. Heydon' name appears on the screen and I answer the call.

"E-Emily." Heydon sobs and I instantly worry.

"Heydon? What's wrong?!" I panic and Heydon slows his crying.

"Mum and Dad... They're dead." Heydon tells me and I freeze.

Am I happy or sad about this? I do know one thing, though... My mission is complete.

Harry.

I'm in my office, relaxing, just having come out of a meeting. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Styles." I sigh and Hitchings' voice sounds into my ears.

"All done, Sir. No trace of you or me for the yobs to detect." He tells me and I smile, nodding to myself.

"Job, well done." I smirk and Hitchings laughs.

"Thank you, Sir. Be seeing you!" He tells me and that's when the line goes dead. They're dead? I laugh to myself. The office door suddenly bolts open and Emily rushes in before slamming the door shut and locking it. She comes over to me, her face holds a smile. I frown.

"They're dead, Harry. Our mission is complete." Emily smirks and I nod.

"It certainly is." I tell her.

Here, guys! I'm sorry for skipping point of views so much! What about this chapter then? Thank you all for reading, I have noticed! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!