Twenty - Six - Telling People Part One.

Emily.

Two Weeks Later.

I threw my head over the toilet, puking out my stomach contents. Thunder boomed from outside, rain pouring down, making the start of my Saturday morning even damper. I heard Harry enter the bathroom and hold my hair up while rubbing my back. This has been our morning routine for the past two weeks.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked softly and when I had finally finished filling the toilet with my stomach contents. I groaned and turned to him, that's when I saw that he was wearing his work suit. I frowned as I stared at him. "I have to go into work today. Briana, you know, Louis' girlfriend? Her and Sophia are hoping to spend some time with you before Briana goes back to America." Harry tells me and I nod with a sigh.

Harry has been doing this for the past week. He has been burying himself into his work. Even when I'm at the office or we go to lunch, it's always work. It's like he doesn't care about me or his child. I'm a little over a month pregnant and Harry and I had planned to tell people when was one month pregnant. But, it looks like I'll be telling people myself.

"Fine." I sighed and stood up. I cleaned my mouth before making my way back into the bedroom. I sat down in bed and switched on the television. Harry came into the room moments later and grabbed his briefcase. He walked over to me and kissed my lips and then, placed a kiss onto my stomach, a little smile on his face. He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you." He said, then, left the room. This man gets more confusing by the second!

"I can't wait to get this little peanut out of me. He kicks non stop and it gets annoying after a while." Briana said as she rubs her huge belly. I smile as I lay a hand on mine. Briana smiles at me in acknowledgement and I freeze. "How far along are you, hun?" Briana asked with a smirk on her face. Sophia' mortified face shot to me and I giggled and rubbed my stomach.

"Five weeks." I smiled proudly and Briana nodded. Sophia squealed. Yes, squealed and I laughed as she ran over to me and killed me in hugs. "Please, don't tell anyone, guys. Harry and I are going to tell everyone gradually." I begged the girls and they agreed. Briana stood up and grabbed her phone.

"Pizza anyone?" She asked and I nod eagerly along with Sophia and Briana nodded and left the room.

Harry.

"Thank you, Liam. Emily is getting suspicious, so, I need to act fast if this is going to work." I told Liam and he nodded.

"I think they'll be happy to know that they are going to be having their first Grandchild." Liam said and I nodded, staring at the piece of paper with Emily' parents number on it. I have been a little distant with Emily at the moment because I've been planning to reunite Emily with her real parents and I want it to go right this time. "I have some contracts to file. I'll see you tomorrow, Haz." Liam said and I nodded and he left the room.

I smiled and nodded, deciding that it was now or never. I picked up the phone and dialled the number on the piece of paper and pressed it to my ear. It rang for a few seconds before someone answered.

"Wood household. Ross Wood speaking." Emily' Father said and I sighed.

"Good afternoon, Mr Wood. This is Mr Styles speaking." I said and he gasped a little.

"What do I owe the pleasure, Mr Styles?" He asked and I looked at the picture of Emily on my desk and smiled. I am doing this for my gorgeous girlfriend and unborn child.

"I am calling to talk to you about your Daughter, Emily Wood." I said and silence was all that greeted me over the speaker. I continued on nevertheless. "I've found her, Mr Wood. She's actually my girlfriend. You may know her as Emily Howard?" I questioned and Mr Wood started to stutter.

"Howard? My Daughter has that scums name?! You really know where she is, Mr Styles?" He asked me, anger radiating from his voice.

"Yes. She is also pregnant with my child. She knows that she was kidnapped and she knows about her Brother and her parents." I said, truthfully and Mr Wood started to sob. I didn't say anything, though. I just waited.

"I n-need to see her." He sobbed and I sighed.

"Of course. If you send me your address, I'll have a car sent for you. How does next Saturday sound?" I asked, jotting down the details.

"That sounds perfect. Thank you, Mr Styles." He said and I smiled.

"It's no problem. Goodbye, Mr Wood." I said and put the phone down. I'm actually excited for this.

Emily.

The front door closed as the help left for the night. I stood by the stove, cooking Harry and I's dinner. He had called me a few hours ago and he sounded very happy. I was cooking pork chops, baby potatoes and green beans. I was also making my own gravy and lemon juice. I smiled when I heard the front door open. Seconds later, I felt lips on my cheek and a hand on my stomach, gently rubbing it.

"Hello, babies." Harry smirked and I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be funny. "I've told my Mum, Gemma and Robin to meet us at Denny's for lunch tomorrow to tell them the news." Harry tells me as he takes off his coat and shoes. I nod, stirring the gravy.

"I'll text Luke, Calum and Heydon." I tell him and he nods. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Uh, babe? I, uh, I kinda told Liam, Louis and Niall about the baby today..." Harry says, trailing off as if I was going to rip his throat out.

"That's okay. I told Briana and Sophia anyway." I tell him and he nods, laying his head down onto my shoulder.

"What's for dinner, Em?" He asked and I smiled and turned in his arms.

"Your favourite." I grin and his eyes light up as he eyes the gravy and the potatoes in the pots, then, bends down to look at the pork chops in the oven. He, then, pulls my lips to his and smiles at me.

"I love you." He tells me, seriously and I smile softly.

"I love you, too."

Here, guys! I hoped that you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you all for reading and voting! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!