Forty - Two - Baby Shower!

Emily.

One Month Later.

"They really are sorry, Em. They want you to know that. It's up to you what you do with it. Now, what colour dress? I can have it done for the shower tomorrow if I get my best and brightest on it." Luke tells me, showing me different colour swatches. I nod, thinking about what I was just told. Luke was telling me how sorry his parents are and that they wanted my forgiveness. But, I can't think about that right now.

"I like this virgin white colour. The dress needs to be knee length and have lace patterns and have sleeves." I say, mentally ticking off my dress design checklist. Luke nods and writes down my ideas.

"Okay. I'll have it done by tomorrow. Calum said that the cake should be ready by tonight." Luke tells me and I nod and kiss his cheek before leaving his studio. I make my way out to the front where my Mum is, waiting with Travis. We were going to spend the day together while my Dad and Harry were at work.

"Hi, sweetie." My Mum says and hugs me. I smile at her and take Travis into my arms, it being a lot harder now. I hand my Mum my car keys and follow her over to my car. We get Travis settled in the back and I take the drivers seat while my Mum takes the passengers.

"Lunch?" I suggest as I pull out of Luke' studio. She nods and I drive us to a small cosy diner about ten minutes from Harry' offices.

Harry.

The Next Day.

The Baby Shower.

"Luke and Calum will be here in a minute with my dress and the cake and presents. Can you help them when their car pulls up, please?" Emily asks me, coming into the kitchen where Margaret and myself were preparing the food. I nod and walk over to her and kiss her lips.

"Does anyone know about the names?" I whisper and she shakes her head with a smile on her face. We planned to tell everyone what we have decided to name the babies today. Emily walks over to the food table and smiles at what she sees. Just, then, John walks into the kitchen, looking straight at me.

"Mr Styles, a blue BMW has just pulled up to the gates. Should I let it in?" He asks and I nod and he bows his head and leaves. Emily smiles as she looks out of the window.

"It's Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton!" She squeals and I laugh and followed her over to the front door. John opened it for her and she happily skipped out, leaving me following like a puppy after her. I helped Calum and Michael with the cake while Luke and Ashton carried in the dress. Emily gushed at how gorgous it was and I, for once, agreed with her. It was stunning.

It was a bright white colour and was knee length

It was a bright white colour and was knee length. It had a lace pattern all above the waist line and on the sleeves. Emily hugged Luke tightly and he laughed, pushing her off of him.