Forty - One - Blood, Love & War!

Emily.

"Kill him?" Harry asked and I nodded, staring hard at him.

"You said that he's a threat to our family. Kill him." I repeat and Harry looks shocked at my decision.

"He hasn't done anything yet." Harry tries to explain, so, I scoff and stand up from where I was sitting.

"So, what you're saying is that you would rather wait until he does something? Something like, taking one of the twins when they are born? Or just killing us all now? Okay, Harry. We'll wait." I spit and storm out of the room. I make my way down the stairs and grab my car keys and purse before leaving the house and getting into my car. I pull out of the mansion as Harry comes out of the house. I drive to Luke' and Calum' where I park my car and get out. I make my way to the door and knock.

I shiver, making me wish that I grabbed a jacket before leaving the house. The door opened a few seconds later to reveal Ashton. He smiled when he saw me.

"Emily. Come on in." He says and I nod and step into the apartment. I follow Ashton into the living room where Luke, Calum and Michael are sitting around and drinking beer. Luke sees me and smiles while standing up. He walks over to me and frowns when he sees my facial expression.

"What are you doing here, Em?" He asks and I sniffle and shrug.

"I... I don't know." I admit and Luke nods and takes my arm before leading me into the kitchen, leaving the uncomfortable silence behind. He sits me down on a chair and hands me a glass of water before sitting across from me.

"What happened?" He asks and I sigh and begin to tell him.

Harry.

"Yes, Liam! Do I have to repeat myself!?! I want him dead!" I yell, turning my head when my office door opens. Emily steps in and sends me a small smile. "I'll call you back." I spit and hang up the phone. I rush over to Emily and take her into my arms, her giggling softly as I did.

"Don't kill him, Harry." She whispers in my ear and I pull away and frown at her.

"Don't? I thought that was what you wanted?" I question her and she sighs and looks down.

"I did... At first. Now, not so much. If he does something to threaten us, then, we, you know." She explains and I nod, making a mental note to call Liam back. "Now, the baby shower is in a few weeks and we have some wedding planning to do. Let's just forget this whole thing, please." She says and I nod and kiss her lips.

"It's forgotten." I smile and she nods and rubs her belly.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to Nando's." She says and I nod and grab my phone, wallet and keys before following her out of the house. As we pull up outside of Nando's, a few reporters were waiting outside. They rushed over when they saw us and I quickly walked with Emily to get into the restaurant. Once inside, security shut the doors and we were seated.

Once we had ordered, Emily stared at her finger where the engagement ring sat. I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"I love you." I tell her and she smiles and blushes.

"I love you, too." She says back and it's my turn to smile.

Emily.

"Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, my Mum, my Dad, Travis, Heydon, Louis, Briana, Freddie, Liam, Sophia, Niall, Gemma, your Mum and Robin. Is that everybody?" I ask Harry and he thinks for a second before nodding. We decided to be different and have a baby shower where women and men were invited.

Gemma wanted a final head count, so, I'm going to text her over the names of everyone. The babies had been kicking a lot today. I turn to Harry and smile. "Haz? What are we going to name the twins?" I asked him and he stops writing and turns to me, a frown on his face.

"I don't know. Do you want to start thinking up some?" He asks and I nod and he smiles and pulls out a fresh sheet of paper. "Okay, the girl first." He says and I nod.

"Ruth?" I suggest and he shakes his head.

"Sydney?" He says and I cringe at the thought of our Daughter being named after a place.

"Isabella?" He shakes his head and I sigh.

"Darcy?" He suggests and yet again, I shake my head.

"Rachel?" I say and he doesn't shake his head or cringe or groan or sigh. He just thinks for a while, his head pointed at the ceiling. He looks down at me and smiles.

"Rachel. I like it. Rachel what, though?" He asks and I smile before responding.

"Rachel Lei Anne Styles?" I say and he looks at me with adoration on his face.

"I love it." He says and I smile and lean forward and kiss his lips. "Now for our boy." He says and I nod, deciding to tell him now.

"Urm... Harry? I kinda have a little request. I've had this thought in my head ever since I was fourteen. Can the boy baby's middle name be Robert after Luke?" I ask and Harry nods.

"Of course, baby." He chuckles and I smile and nod.

"Okay. Uh... Paul?" I say and Harry shakes his head.

"Rayne?" He says and I laugh and shake my head. Our child is not a type of weather.

"James?" Harry shakes his head again and I groan.

"Ross?" He says and I give him a look.

"We're not in Friends. Urm... Jack?" I say and Harry smiles weirdly.

"My great Grandfather's name was Jack. I like Jack." He says and I smile.

"Jack it is. Jack Robert Styles." I say and Harry nods and reaches forward and places his hand over my bump before speaking.

"Rachel and Jack Styles. I can't wait to meet you both."

Here, guys! Now we have the names! What do you think? Thank you all for reading and voting! Thank you to those who have commented as well!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!