Fifty - Three - Last Night As Boyfriend & Girlfriend.

Emily.

Five Months Later.

"I can't believe that we are going to be married by this time tomorrow." I say to Harry while handing him Rachel' dirty nappy. He nods and rubs his eyes tiredly. I frown and stroke my thumb across his cheek in concern. "You're working to hard again. Harry, I've told you about this." I say and he sighs and nods.

"I know. Once we take over this company, I'll sleep for two weeks." He says and stands up. I turn my attention back to Rachel and smile. Jack is with Louis and Briana. Him and Freddie are having a 'play date' just the boys, but, Anne is picking up Jack and Rachel for the night soon. Freddie is getting big, he is now twelve months old. They threw a party for his first birthday yesterday. The twins are seven months old now and have grown a lot. Jack' first tooth has started to come through and has been keeping Rachel up at night.

"What time is your Mum picking up the twins?" I asked Harry and he looks at his watch and then, turns to me.

"Twenty minutes." He says and I nod and turn my attention back to Rachel. She was babbling away and had Harry' just washed sock in her mouth. I giggled, which got Harry' attention. He came over to us and laughed when he saw his sock in his Daughter's mouth. "Looks like Daddy needs to wash his sock again." He says and taps Rachel' nose. I giggle as grab his collar and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. Unfortunately, the doorbell rings and I groan and Harry laughs and leaves the room. I pick up Rachel and put her into her car seat and grab a blanket to drape over her. I grab her bag and make my way downstairs and spot Anne, talking to Harry.

"Hey, Anne." I smile and make my way over to her. I hand her Rachel and her bag and she smiles down at her Granddaughter.

"I'll have them back in the morning." Anne says with a smile, but, Harry shakes his head.

"No, Mum, remember? Rachel comes here and Jack goes to Louis'?" He reminds her and she nods and waves goodbye before leaving with Rachel. When the door shuts, Harry turns to me and smiles sadly. "I have to go now, baby." He says and I frown.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"We are going to a bar that the boys' hired out and eat and drink." He says and I nod. "What about you girls?" He asks and I giggle as he wraps his arms around my back.

"We are going to order pizza and drink alcohol and watch a few wedding movies." I say and Harry nods, then, frowns.

"We're very boring, aren't we?" He asks and I laugh and wrap my arms around him. The door bell rings again and I untangle myself from Harry' body.

"That'll be the girls." I say and and he nods and I go to answer the door. I opened the door and Briana, Sophia, who is Liam' girlfriend, Ariana, who is Niall' girlfriend and Gemma greet me with hugs. I smile and let them in. Harry walks over to me and I see that he now has his over night bag in his hand and his suit in the other.

"I need to go now, baby." He says and brings our lips together. I smiled into the kiss and Harry pulled away.

"I'll see you at the church tomorrow. I'll be in white." I say to him and he smiles, his dimples appearing, which made me smile.

"I'll be in black." He smiles and I nod and kiss him one last time before he leaves. As the door closes, throats clear from behind me. I turned around and the girls were standing by the living room door way.

"So? Are we hen nighting or not?" Ariana asks and I nod with a smile and follow the girls into the living room.

"So, do you think that you and Liam will get married?" I asked and Sophia blushed and shrugged. I giggled and took my refilled wine glass and took a sip. Our pizza had just arrived and we were currently eating it.

"What about you? Are you excited to become Mrs Styles and leaving Miss Wood behind?" Briana asked and I nodded.

"I am." I say and the girls smile and nod. "We are getting married tomorrow..." I say, trailing off at the end. Harry and I are getting married tomorrow.

Harry.

"Of course I'm excited to be tied down to one women. We are getting married tomorrow." I say, finally realising that I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with the women that I love and who gave me two beautiful children.

"You really love her, don't you?" Liam asks me and I nod.

"I do." I smile and he nods, sipping from his beer.

Emily.

The Next Day.

"Wake up, girl! It's your wedding day!" I feel the covers being ripped away from me and my body jerked upright. I opened my eyes and saw Gemma, Ariana and Briana on top of my bed and Sophia in the doorway, smiling.

Oh, yeah, today's my wedding day...

The doorbell rang and I knew it was Anne with Rachel. Gemma left the room to answer the door and I got out of bed and smiled to myself. Ariana and Briana went to get my things ready while we wait for Luke to bring my dress and a friend of Niall' named Louise to come and do my hair and make up. Sophia frowned and made her way over to me.

"What is it?" She asks and I turn to her.

"It's just... The next time that I'll be in this room, I'll be a married women." I say in disbelief. Sophia nods with a smile and that's when everyone reappears back into the bedroom.

I'm getting married today...

Here, guys! Thank you all so much for reading! Sorry for the long wait! Heads up! Next chapter might be delayed a bit!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!