Thirty - Travis Wood.

Emily.

Two Weeks Later.

I stood in the bedroom that would be our child' when he or she is born. Liz, Andrew, Ben, Jack, Calum and Luke have all tried to call me, but, I just want to be left alone. Ever since I found out that Liz and Andrew both knew that I was kidnapped, I have been burying myself in my work and my baby.

Today, I am meeting my baby Brother, Travis and I couldn't be more excited. Harry was in his office, working, so, I haven't disturbed him. I turned and walked out of the bedroom and walked into our bedroom. I sat down on our bed and sighed, closing my eyes for a moment.

Harry.

"What do you mean, Mum? Of course the baby is mine! Why are you saying all of this now? You mean her gay and married friend? Yes, Mum. I don't have to listen to this. Goodbye." I say and put the phone down. How can my Mother think that Emily' baby is not mine!?! How can she think that it's Luke'!?! Maybe she is just worried about her only Son? But, I know that Emily' baby is mine.

Anyway, in a few minutes, Emily' parents will be arriving and they are bringing Emily' baby Brother with them, so, that she can meet him. She was very excited as well. There was a knock on my office door and I sighed and removed my glasses from my face. "Come in." I spoke and the door opened to reveal Emily. She held a curious smile as she stepped into the room. She looked around before her eyes fixed onto me.

"I've never been in this room before. So, this is the famous Harry Styles' office? It doesn't do it's justice, Mr Styles." Emily smirked and walked over to me and sat down on my lap. My hand went subconsciously to her slightly swollen belly and she sent me a smile before kissing my lips briefly.

"Your parents will be here in a minute, baby." I said and at that moment, the doorbell rang. Emily' eyes lit up in excitement as he got off of my lap and skipped from the room. I sighed out a smile and followed after her.

Emily.

Margaret was just letting my parents in when I arrived at the door. My Dad was holding a black baby carrier and I smiled in excitement and made my way over to them. I hugged my Mum, then, my Dad as Harry made an appearance. I led them into the living room and my Dad set down the carrier before reaching inside. He pulled out a baby wrapped up in a blue blanket. I smiled as my Dad carefully handed him over to me. That was when I took a closer look at him. He looked different, then, seeing him on a computer screen.

He had jet brown hair and blue eyes and was looking up at me curiously. I smiled and gave him my finger, which he started to nibble on. Tears sprung on me like a jack in the box, but, this time, I didn't wipe them away. I wanted them to see the happiness that I was feeling. I could just picture my child playing with Travis and the play dates and the fun that we could all have as a family. I looked up at my parents and my Mum was crying and my Dad was smiling. I looked to Harry and smiled and he smiled back.

I owe this man so much. I love him so much, he's my life, my world, my heart and soul.

"He's beautiful." I say and my Mum nods. He really is beautiful.

I smiled as he started to drift off in my arms

I smiled as he started to drift off in my arms. My parents looked shocked, which caused me to frown at them.

"He never falls asleep on someone he doesn't know." My Dad gasped and I smiled and looked down at the sleeping baby.

"He must know that it's his big Sis holding him." I smiled and my parents nod. Harry comes and sits next to me and I lean my head onto his shoulder. My Dad, then, stands up after checking his watch.

"Alright, I have to get to work." He smiles sadly.

"And I have to go and check on your Grandmother's." My Mum says and stands up as well. I sigh sadly, wishing I could spend more time with my Brother.

"Well, Emily and I could look after Travis for the night?" Harry suggests and I smile hopefully.

"We couldn't ask you to do that." My Dad says and Harry stands up.

"We're offering, Mr Wood." Harry says and my laughs and looks to my Mum, who nods. He, then, looks back to Harry.

"On one condition. You call me Ross and not Mr Wood. Mr Wood is my Father." My Dad laughed and Harry chuckled and nodded. They shook hands and my Mother smiled at me.

"Oh, my god! We forgot to put-" My Mum was politely cut off by Harry.

"Don't worry, Mrs Wood. Anything that we need for Travis, we will get." Harry said and before my Mum could protest, my Dad pushed her out of the door. I giggled as Harry came to sit next to me. "Why don't we go to the mall? We can get Travis everything thst he needs for the night and grab some lunch?" Harry suggested and I nodded and handed Harry the baby before making my way upstairs to get some shoes and a jacket.

When I made my way back downstairs, I could hear Travis crying. I stopped in the doorway when I saw Harry hand a dirty nappy to Margaret before lifting up Travis into his arms and rocking him side to side until his crying stopped. Margaret left the room and Harry put Travis into his carrier and wrapped him into his blanket. I smiled and walked into the living room.

"Hi. Urm... I think that Travis needs to eat, so, maybe we should eat first, too? We can go to the diner inside of the mall, they will warm up his bottle." Harry nervously said, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded and walked up to him and pressed my lips to his.

"Let's go... Daddy." I smile and Harry nods and picks up the baby carrier before following me out of the house.

Harry is going to be a good Dad and I'm going to erase any doubts that he may have before our baby arrives.

Here, guys! I'm sorry for making you wait so long! I want to thank you all for making this book a hit by you reading and voting for it! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!