Thirty - Three - Meetings.

Emily.

"Yes, Mr Lester. I understand, Sir. Mr Styles will agree. Yes, Mr Lester. Okay. Goodbye, Sir." I say with a sigh and put the phone down, my feet and back hurting and the feeling to throw up only increasing. My office door opened and Harry stepped him. He was wearing his usual black suit, white shirt, black tie and black shoes. He smiled at me and placed a bottle of water and a muffin down on my desk, then, leaned over and kissed my lips. I smiled and picked up the water and opened it before taking a sip.

"How are you feeling, baby?" He asks and sits himself down on my mini white sofa. I groan and slip off my heels.

"I'm achy all over, I feel sick, I'm hungry and I'm tired." I tell Harry, only to list a few of the things that I'm feeling right now. He nods, thinking cautiously of his next words.

"Do you want to go home?" He asks and I shake my head. I don't want to get paid for doing no work. It would be like I'm taking advantage of him. "Okay. How about some lunch?" He suggests and I nod and stand up. I walk over to my bag and fish out my pair of black Gucci flats. I slip them on and Harry helps me on with my coat and takes my hand and we leave my office. "We only have a few meetings left today, sweetie. Then, we can go home and get Margaret to cook us something, then, we can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. How does that sound?" Harry asked me as we get down to his car.

"Heavenly." I smile as I get into the car. Harry gets in after me and gives the driver the address to the nearest Nando's. My favourite.

Harry.

We got back to the office and as much as I didn't want to, I left Emily in her office while I spoke with Liam and Niall. Louis was still busy with Daddy duties. I am going to propose to Emily once we find out the sex of our twins. Then, we can get married once they are born. The door opened and Liam and Niall entered the room. I smiled at them once they sat down and they looked at me weirdly and cautiously.

"Thank you for coming, lads." I tell them and they nod politely and I lean back on my chair. "I'm going to propose to Emily once we find out the sex of the twins. What do you think?" I ask them and they smile and nod, obviously happy with my idea. Just, then, my office phone rang. I sighed and picked it up. "Styles." I sternly said and heavy breathing greeted me.

"Don't get too cosy with the girl, Styles. She won't be here much longer." A male voice said and the line went dead. I gripped onto the phone tighter, I was shaking with anger. Liam and Niall looked at me worriedly.

"Mate, what is it?" Liam asked and that was when I reached my hand out and swiped everything off of my desk.

"Who was it?" Niall asked, he and Liam quite nervous now. I scrunched my fists up at the thought of him.

"I want that call traced. NOW!" I barked and the boys nodded and scampered from the room. I took out my mobile and dialled the all too familiar number and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Styles! Didn't think I'd be hearing from you for a while. What's up?" Hitchings asked and I smirked.

"I have another job for you. It's worth more, then, your last one." I tell him and he chuckles.

"You know me, Styles. Anyfin' for a bit of dosh." He laughs and I nod.

"I don't want him killed, not yet anyway. I want him taken to the warehouse where I can deal with him discreetly. Understand?" I asked.

"Loud and clear, Governor! One question. Who is he?" He asks and I grin.

...

...

...

...

"Leon Howard."

Emily.

I sigh as I finish yet another phone call for Harry. I lean back on my chair as my office door opens. Harry steps in and I immediately smile.

"Hi, baby." I say and he grins and comes over to kiss my lips. He lays a hand on my stomach and smiles.

"I'm taking the rest of the day off. We're going shopping, baby. Get your things." Harry says and I squeal and jump up to hug him. He laughs and I giggle. I grab my things and follow Harry out of my office and over to the elevator. While we wait, I see two maintenance men walk into Harry' office and I frown.

"What happened?" I asked Harry and a cold expression hits his face.

"A little accident, baby. Nothing for you to worry about." He reassures me as the elevator doors open. We step in and the doors close as one man comes out with a broken laptop, lamp and phone. Must have been one hell of an accident.

While Harry took a call from Liam, I found myself wondering over to the baby section. I ran my eyes over the racks of mini clothes and smiled as I reached a part filled with twin items. My eyes stopped scanning when they landed on two baby grows. They were both white and had, 'We're Twins... Seriously!' Written across the front of both of them. I smiled and picked up the hanger.

I felt the material and it was really soft. I walked over to one of the mirrors and laid the baby grows onto my stomach and smiled.

"What do you think, babies?" I cooed with a smile.

"I think they'll love them." I heard a voice say and I turned and saw Harry standing a few feet away with a smile on his face.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "What did Liam want?" I asked and just like that, the smile was gone from his face.

"Just business, baby." He tells me, then, takes the baby grows from my hand and heads over to the checkout. I frown as I follow after him.

Just business my ass!

Here, guys! I'm so sorry for the long wait! Thank you all for reading and voting! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!