Thirteen - Back To Work.

Emily.

One Week Later.

My phone rang from the bed side table. I groaned and reached for it, answering the call and pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked in my morning groggy voice.

"Em, it's me! I'm back!" Lucas's voice screamed through the speaker and I quickly moved the phone away from my ear. "You have a lot to tell me, Missy." Luke said, more quiet this time. I nodded to myself. I do have a lot to tell him.

"Yeah, I do. I'll meet you back at the apartment about twelve." I told him, realising that it was only early morning.

"Alright. See you, Em!" Luke said, hanging up the call. As I placed my phone back down, Harry stirred from beside me, but, didn't wake up. He wrapped one arm across my stomach and pulled me closer to his body. I smiled and fell back to sleep.

I awoke again when Harry' alarm went off. I have work today with Harry since I'm feeling much better and I was only supposed to be off for a week. Harry turned to me and smiled sleepily.

"Good morning, Emily." He said and I smiled as he got out of bed and walked over to his en suite. While he was showering in his bathroom, I went to the one across the hall. Once I was done with my shower and doing my hair and make up, I made my way back into the bedroom where Harry was, just slipping on his suit jacket. He had on a pair of black, slightly tight, slacks, a white half buttoned shirt and a black blazer. He also had on his usual suede shoes.

"You look handsome." I smiled as I walked over to my bag of clothes and got out some tights and a black knee length dress. I pulled out my black heels as well.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me and I turned around, everything in hand. I frowned at his question.

"Uh, work?" I said and he shook his head.

"You're not well enough. No." He said and I sighed.

"The doctor said to take it easy for a week and it's been over that. I won't hurt myself by sitting by a desk or sitting in on a meeting, now, will I?" I said, raising my eyebrows. Harry sighed and nodded his head. I smiled in victory. "Besides, I'm meeting Lucas back at the apartment at noon." I said and Harry nodded, seeming relieved.

I handed Harry my heels, then, made my way into the en suite to change.

"Good morning, Mr Styles. Oh! Miss Howard..." Brittany said as Harry and I made our way up to her desk.

"Messages?" He asked her and she nodded and handed him the folder that I always handle. I wonder if it missed me? Harry, then, turned and handed it to me. I sent him a smile. "We have a meeting at ten. Don't over work yourself." He firmly told me and I nodded, giving him a kiss on the lips, much to Brittany' shock, before making my way into my office.

I plonked down on my desk chair and sighed.

It's good to be back!

"You have no choice! Either sign half of the company other to Mr Styles or face yet another bankruptcy case! Your company has lost more in six months, then, ours has in five years! Do what's right, Mr Pillards." I sighed, pushing the contract over to him. Harry smirked, obviously happy with my little speech.

Liam and Niall were just as happy as Harry was when Mr Pillards signed the paper. I smiled and gave it to Liam.

"Thank you, Mr Pillards. Pleasure doing business with you." I smiled, shaking his hand. He, then, left the office and Niall cheered.

"I knew that we could get that company, Harry!" He said, patting Harry' back. Liam, then, got up and left the room with the contract. Niall followed him out and Harry stood up. He walked over to me and crashed his lips onto mine.

"Since you've been working for my company, I have taken over more companies, then, I have since I opened the place." Harry said, his way of saying 'thank you'. The call he had gotten last week was really ticking him off since the owner didn't want to sell. An hour in a room with me and he signed it over.

"You're welcome. I need to go now, Lucas is waiting for me." I said and Harry nodded, reaching into his pocket and taking out... My car keys? He handed them to me with a smile.

"I had your car dropped off." He told me and I nodded. "Can we have dinner tonight? I want to discuss a few things with you." Harry asked me and I nodded, giving him a peck on the lips before leaving the room.

I wonder what he needed to talk to me about?

I opened the door to my apartment and was immediately tackled into a hug. The door was shut as the person still held me tight.

"Alright, babe. You're killing her." I heard Calum say before the person released me. I looked up and saw Lucas, smiling down at me.

"I missed you, Em. Why didn't you tell me that you and Mr Styles are dating!" He asked, pushing me a little. I giggled and shrugged, making Calum laugh. "I also had a phone call... It was from Leon. He told me everything." Luke said and I nodded with a smile.

"Is that Howard that I heard?" A voice asked and I frowned as a figure appeared from around the corner. I squealed and leaped onto the figure, hugging the life out of him. I heard him laugh as he lowered me onto the ground.

"Jack! You're here! How?" I asked and he smiled at him, looking like Luke so much.

"I heard that my God Sister has a man. I have to check him over, don't I?" He smirked and I giggled. He's getting more and more like his Mother everyday.

"How is Ben?" I asked him as we all sat down in the living room.

"He's good. Sends his love and threats against your boyfriend." Jack says and I laugh. That sounds like Ben. I can't believe that he's here. I, suddenly, turned to Luke and smiled.

"Speaking of my boyfriend, he wants to have dinner tonight. Would you dress me for it?" I asked him and he nodded, excitement in his eyes. I turned back to Jack and smiled. "Now, tell what I've missed!" I demanded playfully and he laughed.

Harry.

I paced around my office, debating if I should go through with my decision.

"I think she'll be thrilled, mate." Louis tells me as he, Niall and Liam sit in my office, watching me pace back and forth.

"You think? It's just, I've never lived with a women that wasn't family before." I told them and they sighed, obviously tired of my moaning.

"She'll move in with you, Harry. All you have to do is ask." Liam said and the others nodded.

Okay. All I need to do is ask.

Here, guys! Sorry about all the skipping! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!