Sixty - Two - Happy Birthday Jack & Rachel Part One.

Emily.

Four Months Later.

"Rachel! Let me do your hair!" I say, chasing the one year old around the living room. She giggles and sits on the sofa.

"Okay. I'm sowwy, Mummy." She says and I smile and make my way over to her. Today, the twins turn one and we have a surprise for everyone as well.

"Here is the little devil." Harry says and sits Jack down next to Rachel. He was blushing and looking down. I smile and stroke his cheek. Harry kisses my lips and runs his hands over my stomach. "How are you feeling, baby?" He asks and I nod.

"Don't you have to go and pick up the cake?" I ask Harry and he nods and picks up Jack. He kisses me and Rachel goodbye before leaving with Jack on his hip. I turn back to Rachel and finish her hair. "Are you excited about turning one?" I ask her and she nods happily.

"Yes, Mummy. I'm 'wis many!" She exclaims and shows me one finger. I giggle and nod.

"Do you wanna help me get everything ready for people to come?" I ask her and she nods and I grab her hand and we walk into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday, my babies!" Anne exclaims and I giggle and wrap my arms around Harry.

"Nanny? Did wou bwing pwesents for me and Sissy?" Jack asks and Anne gasps sarcastically.

"Was I supposed to bring presents?" She asks and they nod eagerly. "Well, will these do?" She says and hands them a big box each. They giggle and run over to open them. I go over to hug Anne and Robin and they smile. Gemma, Briana, Louis, Freddie, Liam, Sophia, Niall, Ariana, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Travis and my parents were here to celebrate the twins birthday with us today.

We also invited that many people because we have that surprise to tell everyone. Harry and I spoke about it last night and we decided to tell everyone when we sit down to cut the cake. Harry takes my hand and we follow his parents into the living room.

Harry stands up and I smile at him.

"Uh, everyone? Emily and I have an announcement." Harry says, then, grabs my hand. "Emily and I are going to become parents again." Harry says and everyone gasps and looks at me.

"I'm pregnant." I happily say and everyone congratulates us. I had my first appointment yesterday and the doctor told us that we are expecting twins again! A girl and a boy. It's amazing what we have been through these past few months.

Fortunately, everything is back on track. Harry has cut all ties with the gang that he was in charge of for the sake of the twins and the others on the way. Everything is just falling into place and I love that it is.

"Twins!" Anne exclaims and I turned to her when she threw her arms around me. Everyone laughs and I nod. Yes, twins again.

Here, guys! I'm sorry about the long wait! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!