Fourteen - "Move In With Me."

Harry.

I took a deep breath, raising my hand to knock on the door in front of me. I waited patiently for it to open, no longer nervous. The door opened to reveal a man that I have met once before, Calum, I think?

"Hi. Harry, right?" He asked as he invited me in. I nodded, shaking his outstretched hand. "Emily will be done in a second. She's just finishing getting ready." Calum said, inviting me into the kitchen.

"Thank you." I told him as he pulled out two beers from the fridge and offered me one. I politely shook my head. "I'm driving tonight." I said and he chuckled with a smile.

"It's non alcoholic, Bro." He said and I nodded and took the beer from his hand. I opened it and took a swig when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned along with Calum to see Emily and Lucas coming down the stairs. She looked absolutely beautiful...

She wore a gorgeous red dress that reached down to her ankles and a nice pair of sparkly red heels to match her dress. She looked absolutely breathtaking that I was speechless for the first time ever. She made her way over to me with a smile on her face and my face turned red. Was I blushing?

"You look handsome, Harry." She tells me and before I could answer, a man enters the room. He looks an awful lot like Lucas.

"You must be Harry? I'm Jack, Luke' Brother." He says and I shake his hand. He gives me a glare and I frown. What have I done? Emily hits his chest and sighs.

"Leave him alone, Jack. We're going now." Emily says before grabbing my arm and pulling me from the apartment before I could thank them for their hospitality. "I'm sorry about Jack, Harry. He's very... Protective." Emily tells me and I shake my head at her, letting her know that it's okay.

We made it to my car and I kindly opened the door for her before going around to my side. Once inside of the car, I reached across the console and gave Emily a kiss on the lips.

"You look beautiful." I told her and she smiled, a blush coating her cheeks. I chuckled and drove away from her apartment complex.

"Mia called me today... She wanted you to know how thankful she is for the clients that you sent her way." Emily said and I briefly turned to her.

"She said that she was having trouble getting her new business off of the ground. I have too many clients as you know. I just gave her the push that she needed while getting rid of some of my clients." I told her with a shrug, but, I could see that she was thankful nevertheless. We pulled up at the restaurant and I parked the car before we got out. "I hope you like Italian food?" I asked Emily and she nodded, taking my hand in hers.

"I love it." She smiled and I nodded and led us into the restaurant.

Emily.

We were seated and menus were handed to us. I quickly decided that I wanted the pasta dish. Harry had already set his menu down when I turned to look at him. I frowned at him, setting my menu on top of his.

"You already know what you want?" I asked him and he nodded, clearing his throat before speaking.

"My Mother and I used to come in here all the time." He said and I nodded, not mentioning the subject any further. Luckily enough, our waiter came over and took our order before leaving again.

"Why did you suggest that we do this?" I asked Harry, reaching across the table to take his hand in mine. He suddenly looked nervous before quickly covering it up.

"Can't a man take his girlfriend out to dinner without there being a reason?" He asked, his grip of my hand getting tighter.

"Sure they can. But, not you." I smirked and he rolled his eyes at me. Our food was brought over and I was forced to drop the subject. At least for now.

We finished our shared ice cream and that was when I brought the subject back up.

"Alright, Styles. Spill." I demanded and Harry sighed and I smiled in victory. Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He placed them onto the table before sliding them over to me.

"I've noticed that during the week that you were with me, living with me that we worked so well together. This key fits the lock to my mansion in the outskirts of London. I would love it if you could move in with me. I'm selling the apartment since I've outgrown it." Harry tells me and I am gob smacked.

This must have been a very difficult task for him to undertake. This is a big step for him. For us. For our relationship. I noticed that Harry was looking at me hopefully and I smiled. What do I have to lose? I nodded and picked up the keys with a smile. Harry smiled and leaned forward and kissed me in front of thirty odd customers and about fifteen employees.

"Of course I'll move in with you, you dork." I said once he had pulled away. I was smiling so wide, like a kid in a sweet shop. I think that this will be good for our relationship.

This is going to be great!

"That's great, Em!" Lucas exclaimed before pulling me into a bear hug. I giggled and Harry chuckled a little from behind me. Calum smiled and congratulated us while Jack walked up to Harry.

"You better look after her." Jack warned and Harry nodded.

"Of course I will." He said and Jack nodded, smiling as he shook Harry' hand before pulling me into a hug.

"Also, we have some news." Luke said and we all looked at him as he took Calum' hand. "We are getting married."

Here, guys! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you all for reading guys! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!