Fifty - One - Blackmail.

Emily.

"Mia!" I gasped and she glared at me, then, turned her back and walked into Harry' office. We followed after her and closed the door. I stood by the door while Harry went over to her.

"What the hell do you want?" He spat and she turned, smirking as she did.

"Well, you see, a little birdie told me that you killed Leon and that they got it on video. I want my clients back and I want £100, 000 in my account by tonight. Knowing how much money you have, Mr Styles, that amount is like pocket money to you." She says and Harry glares at her, clenching his fists by his sides.

"What about if I kill you now?" Harry says, raising his hand to his waistband where his gun was. Mia laughs and makes her way over to Harry' desk.

"You see, you could, but, if anything happened to me, the video would mysteriously get sent to the police." She says and picks up a photo of Harry and I. She looks at me momentarily before fixing her eyes onto Harry. "Of course. I'd give you the video... If..." She trails off and I step a little closer to her.

"If what?" I asked and she smirks sinisterly.

"You make me pregnant." She says to Harry and a gasp leaves my mouth.

"You're twisted." Harry disgustedly says and Mia' smirks drops.

"Actually no. If I had your kid, I'd get money from you. A lot of it, like say the amount you give to Emily for your kids. Five thousand a month is a delicious amount, Harry." She says and walks over to the door. "Think about it. You have a few hours." She says and leaves the room. I could see Harry' body start to shake. I rushed over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grunted and lifted me up and placed me on his desk.

"Harry! Your wound!" I gasp and he hushes me and I close my mouth.

(Mature Content Ahead! Read at you're own accord!)

He grabs ahold of my skirt and pushes it up to just under my breast. He, then, moves his hands to his belt and undoes it before popping the button of his trousers and pulls them down. His boxers soon follow, springing his member free. His hands goes to my panties and he quickly removes them and placed himself between my legs.

He thrusts his member inside me and I groan and grab onto his biceps. His hips roughly meet mine and he grunts and buries his face into my neck to bite harshly. I whimper and weakly lift my hips up to meet his.

"I would never touch her, baby. I'm yours only." He says and looks me in the eyes as he continued to thrust into me. I could feel my orgasm coming and I tried to warn him, but, it came to quickly and I cried out.

"Harry!" He thrusts one more time and quickly pulls out to grab a tissue and release his load onto it. He groans and bins the tissue while I readjust myself. He comes over to me once we are both fully clothed and kisses my lips tenderly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough. I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asks, but, I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'll fix it. You go home to the twins and I'll fix this and meet you there." He tells me and I nod.

"What are you going to do?" I ask and he gives me a look and I nod and don't question him further. I kiss him one more time and leave his office.

Harry.

I pull out my phone and dial the familiar number.

"Alright, Styles! What is it this time?" Hitchings asks and I smirk and sit down.

"I need someone shook up and a tape to be recovered." I say and Hitchings laughs. "Her name is Mia Howard. I want that tape, Hitchings. Get it and I'll make it worth your while." I say.

"How much we talkin'?" He asks and this time, I laugh.

"Triple." I say and he hums.

"Whatever you say, Boss." He says and I grin.

"Great. I'll be in touch." I say and hang up the phone. Now, I just wait.

Emily.

"Tickle time!" I exclaim and use my hands to tickle the twins. They babble and little squeals leave their mouths. I laugh and lean forward and press a kiss to Jack' nose and do the same to Rachel'. I smile and Margaret enters the room. She picks up Rachel and I take Jack. It was time for them to go to bed. We walked upstairs and into the nursery.

Margaret placed Rachel down and tucked her in and I did the same with Jack. Margaret, then, left the room, so, that I could say goodnight to the twins. "Night, night, my angels. Mummy and Daddy loves you." I say and leave the room, grabbing the baby monitor on my way out.

I walked downstairs and saw Harry speaking with Margaret, who was packing up to leave. I smile and walk over to Harry. "Hey, Haz." I smile and kiss his lips. He smirks into the kiss and I giggle and pull away.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Margaret says and we wave goodbye to her and John opens the door for her, he too leaving. I turn back to Harry and smile.

"Glass of wine? Pizza?" I suggest and he nods and takes out his phone while I get the wine.

Soon enough, the pizza came and Harry and I were settled in the living room, eating and drinking.

"Babe? How would you feel if I invited Louis, Liam, Niall, Briana and Freddie around tomorrow night? We could watch movies and order pizza?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Sounds like a plan." I say and he nods and cuddles me closer to his side and kisses the top of my head.

Here, guys! Thank you all so much for reading! Also for voting and commenting! What do you think of the gang getting together for a night?

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!