Forty - Nine - Harry Edward Styles.

Emily.

Robin kindly offered to look after the twins while Anne, Gemma and I made our way to the hospital. We have been driving for quite a while and I was growing tired. I just wanted to get to the hospital and have proof that Harry is awake.

"I wonder how he is?" Gemma says and I frown. I wonder that too. I mean, is he scared? Happy? Confused? Angry? I know how I'm feeling and if I know Harry, he is feeling the same as me. Relived.

"Probably relived that he's alive." I say and both Gemma and Anne look at me, shocked that I actually spoke since I haven't said a word since we got into the car. Gemma nodded and I went back to thinking about Harry. My future Husband. The Father of my children. My one and only love. I smiled as I thought about him.

"We're here." Anne says, breaking me from my thoughts. My palms suddenly get all sweaty and I'm growing nervous. We get out of the car and make our way into the hospital. We pass the same receptionist and she gives us a small smile. We get into the elevator and Gemma presses the button. It was like daja view (I Don't Know If I Spelt That Right) all over again.

The elevator dinged and we stepped out. We made our way to Harry' room, the doctor stopping us at the door. I could tell that Anne and Gemma wanted to see Harry, so, I turned to them.

"You guys go in. I'll get the information." I say, sending them a small smile. They both turn to me and frown.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Anne asks and I nod and they thank me and make their way into the room. I turn to the doctor and wait for him to speak.

"You are Mr Styles' fiancee, correct?" He asks and I nod. "Okay, well, Mr Styles is awake a few weeks before his time. It's a little odd for us since this has never happened before. His wound is healing nicely and he will be completely recovered in about a week or so." He says and I nod and mentally sigh in relief.

"That's great news. Thank you." I say and he nods and smiles.

"I thought you should know... He was doing a lot of talking about you while he was in the coma. He really cares about you." He says and walks away. I smile to myself and turn towards the door. I take a deep breath and open the door. I step into the room and close the door quietly. I notice that Harry has his head turned towards his Mum while he speaks to her. Gemma is on the bed next to him, holding his hand.

I walk a bit further into the room, my heels click onto the floor, causing all three heads to turn to me. Harry' eyes light up when he sees me and I smile at him. Anne nudges Gemma and they get up and leave the room.

"Come here, baby." Harry says, reaching his arm out to me. I shake my head and he frowns.

"You're broken. I don't want to hurt you." I say, tears filling my eyes.

"Come here." He says again and I slowly walk towards him. When I get to him, it hits me.

He's awake...

He's okay...

He's here...

I gently throw my arms around him and break down. I hear him sigh in relief and I bury my face into his neck, inhaling his scent. He chuckled softly as he gripped me loosely.

"I missed you." I sob and I felt him nod against me. I finally pulled away and gave him a smile.

"I've missed so much with the twins. I want to see them." He says and I smile sadly and nod.

"I'll bring them in tomorrow." I say and he nods, wincing a little as he sits back. "What is it?! What's wrong?!" I ask, panicked and he chuckles and takes my hand in his.

"I'm fine, baby. Just a little sore. Looks like you can't have your way with me for a while." He smirks and I blush and shake my head.

What am I going to do with him?

The Next Day.

"We're nearly there now. Daddy is waiting for us." I smile as the elevator dings. I push the pram, that held the twins, up to Harry' room. I open the door and push the pram inside. Harry' eyes light up when he sees the twins. I lifted up Rachel from the pram and gently and carefully handed her to Harry.

He teared up when she placed her hand on his cheek.

"She's big, huh?" Harry says and I nod. He, then, turns his head and looks at Jack, who is already looking at him. "Pass me Jack, babe." He says, but, I shake my head.

"It's too much weight on your wound, Haz." I say, but, he shakes his head. I sigh and lift Jack up and hand him to Harry. Jack immediately lays down on Harry' chest and I smile, tears watering my eyes.

"They have gotten go big." He says and hugs them close to his chest. He soon falls asleep with the twins in his arms.

I smile and sit down on the chair next to Harry' bed

I smile and sit down on the chair next to Harry' bed. I pulled my phone and played a game to pass the time.

Harry.

I open my eyes and see Emily rocking the twins pram back and forth, trying to get them to sleep. I smile as I look at her. She's so beautiful. I can't wait to marry her and make her officially mine. She turns to me when I let out a sneeze and smiles.

"You're awake." She smiles and I nod.

I think at that point in my life, I finally realised that Emily and my kids are all that I need.

Here guys! Thank you all for reading!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!