Six - Harry.

Emily.

"Goodbye, Emily. Thank you for being a guest in my home this evening." Liam said, smiling, as he took my hand and placed a kiss on the back. I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you for giving me the honor." I smiled and he nodded. I, then, followed a quiet Harry to his car, him being that way ever since Louis brought my parents up. We got in the car and Harry sighed.

"I'm so sorry about Louis, Emily. I didn't know that he would bring up personal issues. I will be having a stern word with him on Monday morning." He said before driving off, a frown on his face.

"It's okay, Harry, really. I'm okay." I reassured him and he nodded, the frown not leaving his face, though. "Can you turn left up on Colorado? There is a cute little ice cream shop on the corner." I told him with a smile on my face. His face straightened up and he cleared his throat.

"Of course." He said, trying so hard to keep the little smile that I saw trying to make an appearance, off of his face. I had a little idea that tonight was going to be a special one...

"You soooo did! That man back there was ready to hit you!" I exclaimed, Harry laughing along with me for the first time ever. We were lining up in the ice cream parlour when Harry spotted a man arguing with his girlfriend. Harry stepped out of the line and walked up to the man.

"Don't talk to a lady like that, Sir." Harry said and the man laughed, giving Harry a glare.

"Back off, boy! I know your type, rich and posh brat!" The man exclaimed and I gasped, stepping out of line as well to go to Harry' side.

"That's funny because I earn every single penny that I have. I also don't allow girls to pay for their own ice cream when they are with me." Harry said, gesturing to the guys girlfriend, who was just about to pay for their ice cream.

The man sighed heavily and walked over to the counter. He plonked down some money, then, pulled the girl from the parlour.

"He was not! I am the C.E.O of a law firm, remember? I could have ruined him." Harry said and I nodded, still smiling as I brought some ice cream to my mouth.

"Thank you for the ice cream by the way." I said, gesturing toward the ice cream cup in my hands. Harry smiled, two dimples appearing as he did.

"You're most welcome, Emily." He said and I nodded. I'm so glad that we were finally getting on better, then, when we first met.

Harry.

It was nice getting to know Emily. I still wanted to fuck her, that hasn't changed, but, I did want more, then, just a quick shag this time. I drove Emily and I to my apartment as she forgot her keys and her room mate wasn't at home.

We got out of the car after I had parked it. We made our way up to my apartment and I opened the door, coming face to face with my cook/cleaner, Margaret. She looked surprised to see that I had brought a girl home that wasn't family.

"I'll get you and you're guest some tea, Mr Styles." She said, scurrying off before Emily could introduce herself. I turned to her and gestured to the living room. She nodded and walked with me into the living room where we took a seat on the sofa as we waited for Margaret to finish making the tea.

"You have a lovely home, Harry." Emily said and I nodded, thanking her. I reached for the remote and handed it to Emily before standing up.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be right back." I said before leaving the living room, picking up my house phone on my way out. I dialled the familiar number, then, pressed the phone to my ear.

"Mr Styles. How can I assist you?" Stan, my personal shopper, asked. He is in charge of buying my suits for business trips and meetings.

"I need night wear and an outfit for a young lady, who is staying with me tonight. Have it delivered by tonight." I said, then, hung up. Margaret appeared in the hallway and said that the tea was ready and that she was leaving. "Goodnight, Margaret." I said before walking back into the living room where Emily was, looking at the many photos that I had up in various places.

She turned when she saw me enter the room and blushed in embarrassment.

"S-sorry, Harry. I didn't mean to snoop." She said and I shook my head, a little smile on my face.

"The tea is ready. Do you want some?" I asked her and she nodded, following me into the kitchen. We sat down at the table and I handed Emily a cup of tea and she thanked me.

"You look like your Mum." She said and I looked up at her and smiled. I did look like my Mum and I appreciated people, who recognised it.

"Thank you." I told her and she nodded, a smile on her face. She looked at me strangely and for the first time ever, I noticed that she had little specks of green in her blue eyes. She also had a few freckles on her face, which made her slightly pink cheeks stand out.

She is gorgeous.

Emily.

I stared at Harry, looking to his plump, pink lips to his gorgeous green eyes. I found myself leaning in and Harry leaned in as well. Just as our lips were about to meet, Harry's phone went off.

We laughed as Harry kissed my cheek and got up to retrieve his phone from the living room. I sighed as I thought of what was about to happen moments ago. Were Harry and I really about to kiss? I mean, we work together and it's wrong.

... But, it feels so right...

I smiled to myself as I made my way into my apartment the next morning. After Harry had gotten the phone call last night, the doorbell went. Apparently, Harry had gotten me clothes and other things that I needed to stay with him for the night.

Lucas, Calum and Liz smirked as they rushed into the kitchen where I was.

"Is that a Chanel blouse?" Lucas asked and I looked down at my silk white Chanel blouse. I blushed and nodded and Liz giggled.

"You had a good night, I see." She said and I nodded.

"He was a perfect gentleman." I smiled and the others smirked.

I never thought that I'd hear myself say this, but, I'm actually excited for work tomorrow...

Here is the next chapter, guys! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!