Eight - Replacement.

Emily.

I stepped out of the elevator the next morning and saw that Harry was talking to a women that was sitting where Angela normally sits. He was smirking and she was blushing. Sudden anger hit me and I walked over to them.

"Mr Styles. Where is Angela?" I asked and he sighed and turned to me, his eyes holding not one emotion.

"Miss Howard. Angela has informed me that she is going to be having a baby. She has quit because of it. This is Brittany, she is taking her place." Harry said, sending 'Brittany' a wink.

I scoffed and grabbed ahold of his arm.

"I need to talk to you." I spat and dragged him into his office. I slammed the door shut, new found bravery giving me the edge to do this. "You were practically drooling over her!" I exclaimed and Harry' angry expression changed into a smug one.

"Are you jealous, baby?" He asked me, tilting his head to the side. I widened my eyes with a scoff.

"Me? Jealous? Of that? Please." I said and Harry sent me a glare.

"Get back to work, then! Before I fire you!" He exclaimed and I turned to see that Brittany was peaking through the office window with a smirk on her face.

Without thinking, I grabbed Harry' face and pulled his lips to mine. He, surprisingly, responded quickly. He pushed me down on his sofa before falling on top of me. We were rudely interrupted by a sharp knock on the office door.

Harry smirked and planted one last kiss on my lips before getting off of me. I quickly sorted myself out as the door opened. Liam and Niall stepped in and sent me a smile when they saw me.

I quickly made my way from the office, a firm hand gripping my arm, making me turn to see Harry staring down at me.

"Come to lunch with me?" He asked and I smirked. I had won. I nodded before making my way of Harry' office. I walked past Brittany' desk and she scoffed. She is just jealous because I'm the one that Harry has bought everything for. I made my way into my office, trying to keep the smug smile off of my face.

After receiving every single one of Harry' messages, my office phone rang. I reached over and pressed it to my ear.

"Mr Styles's office, Miss Howard speaking. How may I assist you?" I asked, reciting what Harry had told me to say whenever I received a phone call.

"Oh, I thought that this was Harry? Can you give him a message for me? Tell him that last night was great and if he wants to do it again, I'm available." The women says before hanging up. I gasped and slam the phone down.

So, he is a womanizer? He promised me that we would prove his Mother wrong. He played me. All this time, he has been playing me. I pushed the pile of folders off of my desk and let out a sob, completely breaking down in the middle of my office.

My office door opened and my head shot up. Harry was standing by the door with a smirk on his face. I glared at him and got up, walking over to him and whacking him across the face. His head turned at the impact and my hand hurt, but, I didn't care.

"You are a man whore! You can have your whores because I quit!" I exclaimed before pushing past him and a very shocked Brittany. I stormed into the elevator and the doors closed just as Harry made his way over to them.

I stormed out of the building where the valet tried to hand me my car keys.

"Burn it!" I said before continuing my journey home, walking.

Harry.

The doors closed before I could explain myself to Emily. Luckily, only Brittany was watching me since everyone else had gone for their break. She quit. She actually quit. Kendall must have called her to leave a message for me. I had a quick fuck with Kendall late last night to try and get Emily out of my head.

Then, after she kissed me today, I realised that I like her... A lot. I sighed and banged my hands onto the closed elevator doors.

"U-urm, Mr Styles? The valet is on the phone. He is saying that Miss Howard told him to burn her car?" Brittany told me and my eyes shot open. She left her car here?

She must really hate me.

All I know is that I have to get her back.

Before I lose her forever.

Emily.

I slammed the door of my apartment shut. Fortunately, everyone was at work, so, I wouldn't be hounded with questions. I made my way into the kitchen, still sobbing. I pulled out Lucas's bottle of Whiskey and started to chug the bottle.

Is it because I'm a virgin? Is that why he doesn't want me? Is it because I'm ugly? Is it because I have scars all over my body? Is it because my Mother and Father are dead and I have no idea where my siblings are? Is it because I'm me?

I slid down the wall, still chugging the bottle down till it was finished. I threw the bottle to the floor before reaching behind me to retrieve another bottle of alcohol. By my third bottle, I was sleepy.

All I remember was falling onto the cold tiled floor before darkness took me over.

"Emily? OH, GOD, EMILY! EMILY, CAN YOU HEAR ME!?!" I heard Lucas's worried voice before I was lifted up.

"Oh, my god! What happened!?!" I heard Liz ask as I was placed into the back of Lucas's car.

"I don't know! I found her past out on the kitchen floor! I'm going to take her to the hospital. Call Harry and meet us there!" I wanted to scream at Lucas to not call Harry, but, my body wouldn't allow itself to move.

Right now, I couldn't care if I was okay or not. I felt the car begin to move as Lucas drove. My brain began to shut down again and blackness surrounded me once more.

What did you think of this chapter, guys! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!