Eighteen - Project One: Mia.

Emily.

Two Days Later.

"It seems like Mia has been doing a lot of dodgy deals lately. That must be why my ex clients rolled over so quickly. It looks like that they have signed a contract, but, she has changed the fine print. Basically, anything that they earn, she gets half of." Harry says as he scrolls through his laptop, pointing out the dodgy bits.

"She also had you helping her out as well while making you look bad. I can't believe this!" I spat angrily and Harry gasped as he read through a document.

"Apparently, your parents were the ones, who gave her the money to open the business in the first place." Harry said and I scoffed. Harry' phone rang and he was quick to answer it. "Styles speaking. Mr Jenson, hello. Yes... Are you sure? Okay, thank you. Goodbye." Harry said as he placed the phone down. He looked up at me with a sigh. "We have another problem." He sighs and I frown.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting down on the sofa in Harry' home office.

"Mr Jenson has been doing some more research and it turns out that Heydon doesn't know that you're parents are alive. He thought that he knew, but, he doesn't because every time Mia and Leon have gone to see them, Heydon is never there." Harry said and I nodded slowly. How could they hide this from Heydon as well!?!

"The sooner we destroy Mia' company, the better off everyone will be." I said, leaving Harry' office and slamming the door.

I must have fallen asleep working because I woke up in Harry and I's bed. Harry was asleep next to me on his stomach, little snores falling from his parted lips. It was still dark out, which means that it is still night or early morning.

I smiled and began tracing my fingers over his back when he suddenly turned over onto his back. He pulled me closer to his side and started to lightly snore again. I sighed and reached my pointer finger out and traced patterns onto his stomach. It seemed to sooth him.

I really don't know what I would have done without him by my side. Being dragged from orphanages and foster homes when my parents were alive all along... The thought angered me more. Poor Heydon went through that as well. Maybe I can get through to him before our parents do?

Luke had called me a couple of days ago and told me which cake they wanted. I have made arrangements for the cake to be made. We still had a few things to plan, but, other, then, that, Luke and Calum can get married in six weeks.

Let's just hope that tomorrow is a better day...

Harry.

Emily sat next to me as we tried to put our plan to paper.

"We could try and get one of her clients contracts, then, get Mia'? That way we can expose her and ruin her business. Tampering with a contract is the best way to ruin a company." I told her with a smirk and she nodded, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Right. Time to put our plan into action." Emily said and I nodded, grabbing my phone and making a phone call.

"Here, Mr Styles. Pleasure doing business with you." Skyke said as I handed him a wad of cash in exchange for the two contracts in his hand. I nodded sternly, making sure that the contracts were legit before leaving. When I got back into the car, Emily was immediately checking me for any signs of me being hurt. "I've got them. Drive on, Phillip." I said and my driver nodded before driving off.

"What now?" Emily asked and I smirked, pulling my phone out and calling Brittany.

"Have every client that I transferred over to Mia Crawley in my office in an hour. Send our best lawyer in as well as Mr Payne." I told her before ending the call and taking Emily' hand in mine.

Fool me once, maybe. Fool me twice, jokes on you...

Emily.

"Do you see, gentlemen? Mrs Crawley has tampered with your contracts. If you do decide to sue her, I assure you gentlemen, my company will welcome you back with open arms." Harry smiled and three out of four of the men nodded. All but one.

"Either that or bankruptcy." I said, giving him an icy glare. His eyes widened and he nodded. Liam, then, handed out contracts for them to sign, already trusting him, they signed.

I smirked as Liam took the contracts and left the room.

Now, we wait...

I was going over taxes with Harry when his office phone rang. He answered it and put on speaker, seeing as we are working.

"Harry! Thank God that you answered!" Mia exclaimed and I immediately stopped working as Harry started to speak.

"What seems to be the problem, Mrs Crawley?" Harry asked, smirking at me.

"I've lost everything, Harry!" She cries and I frown, leaning over, so, that my mouth is hovering over the speaker.

"Well, that's what happens when people lie about their parents being dead. Goodbye, Mrs Crawley." I said, then, ended the call. There was a knock at Harry' office and Harry invited them in. Brittany appeared.

"Mr Howard is here to see you?" She questions and I nod, gesturing for her to send him in. Heydon entered the office seconds later and I go to hug him.

"There is something that you need to know." I tell him and he nods, sitting down with me. I take a deep breath and take his hands in mine. "Mum and Dad are alive, Heydon. Mia and Leon have known all along. I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way." I tell him and he frowns.

"That's why Mia and Leon never let me go to the country with them. They always said that it was business." Heydon muttered and I sadly looked at him. "What do we do?" He asked, looking up at him.

"Leave it to me, Bro." I smile and he nods.

Next stop: Leon.

Here is the next chapter, guys! I'm sorry for skipping so much! Thank you all for reading though! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!