Fifty - Five - Wedding Day Part Two - Harry's P.O.V.

Harry.

We were the last to arrive at the reception hall. When we did arrive, however, everyone was already there. Emily went straight over to the twins, leaving me with just a kiss on the lips. This was the first time that she was seeing Jack in his little suit. He looked good.

I smiled and made my way over to the bar

I smiled and made my way over to the bar. The bartender smiled when he saw me.

"Scotch on the rocks and a WKD vodka." I tell him and he nods and immediately leaves to get my drinks. I look over at Emily to see that she is now with Luke and Calum, admiring the cake that Calum had made. The drinks were set in front of me. I picked them up and made my way over to Emily. She smiled widely when she saw me.

"Harry! Look at this cake!" She exclaimed and I nodded with a smile and handed her, her drink. She takes a sip straight away and I lay my hand on her waist.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Your first course is going to be served momentarily. Please take your seats." I smiled and took Emily' hand and led her over to our table, which also had my Mum, Robin and Emily' parents on it. The table next to ours contained Gemma, Travis, the twins, Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. The table across from ours had Louis, Briana, Freddie, Liam, Sophia, Niall and Ariana on it. The next table closer to ours had Luke' parents and Brother's on it. The other tables were filled up with other family and friends.

The first course was a soup, which had different vegetables, herbs and spices in it. It was also being served with freshly made hot bread. Emily' hand was sat on my thigh and she was smiling and talking with her Mum. I looked down at the wedding ring on my finger, then, to Rachel and Jack.

My life is finally complete. If I'm sitting here with Emily and our children, then, I'll count myself the luckiest man in the world...

"I love you." I tell Emily and she smiles and kisses me passionately. That was when the starter came. I've been planning our honeymoon for the past three months. It's for one week and the twins are staying with Luke and Calum, who actually offered. She doesn't know that we are going on a honeymoon yet. She won't until tomorrow morning when we start packing.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Emily asks worriedly and I nod, kissing her nose. We started to eat and my hand was gripped in Emily'

"Ladies and Gentlemen, clear the floor for Mr and Mrs Styles's first dance." I grabbed Emily' hand and pulled her with me to the middle of the dance floor. Our song, Power Of Love by Celine Dion, started to play and I smiled and Emily leaned her head onto my chest as we swayed to the music.

"The whispers in the morning of lovers sleeping tight are rolling by like thunder now as I look in your eyes." Emily takes her head off of my chest to look into my eyes. "I hold on to your whole body and feel each move you make. Your voice is warm and tender. A love that I could not forsake." I could see the tears threatening to spill over Emily' eyes, so, she starts to sing along with the music.

"'Cause I'm your lady and you are my man. Whenever you reach for me, I'll do all that I can." She sings and I smile and kiss her nose as she continued to sway to the music.

"Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms. When the world out side's too much to take. That all ends when I'm with you. Even though there may be times it seems I'm far away. Never wonder where I am, 'cause I am always by your side." I smile and bring my lips down to her ear.

"We're heading for something. Somewhere I've never been. Sometimes I am frightened, but, I'm ready to learn, of the power of love. The sound of your heart beating made it clear suddenly. The feeling that I can't go on, is light years away." I sing and she smile and looks me in the eyes. We ignore the eyes on us and just focus on the two of us.

"The power of love. The power of love. Sometimes I am frightened, but I'm ready to learn of the power of love. The power of love. As I look in your eyes."

"The power of love..." We both sing out the end before sharing a kiss. Claps filled the hall and I smiled into the kiss.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, everyone!"

"Mr and Mrs Styles would like everyone to take their seats while they cut the cake. They wanted me to advise you that the stunning cake that you will be eating tonight was made by Mr Calum Hood. His cards are available by the cake." The announcer says and we see Calum smile and lower his head as he blushes.

When everyone took their seats, a knife was handed to us and I stood behind Emily and our hands connected on the knife, which we, then, slid into the cake

When everyone took their seats, a knife was handed to us and I stood behind Emily and our hands connected on the knife, which we, then, slid into the cake. Everyone clapped and cheered once we had cut our first slice. Emily took a little piece off of the one that we cut and brought it to my mouth. I smile and hummed in satisfaction as I chewed. I, then, fed Emily her piece and we shared a kiss. We, then, started to cut the rest of the cake for everyone else as the photographer took some photos.

The night soon came to an end. The twins, Freddie and Travis, were all fast asleep. Most of the guests have gone and the staff were tidying up. Emily was eating some bread sticks as she spoke with her Dad.

I looked around the hall and smiled. Our wedding day is over and we start our marriage. The only way that I know how.

Here, guys! The next chapter is a smutty one! Thank you all for reading and voting! I've had a few comments and I'm forever greatful!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!