Twenty - Nine - Australia.

Emily.

One Week Later.

"Thank you for being with me, Luke." I smiled, turning to Luke, who was already looking at me. He shrugged and smiled.

"Sure, Em. I'm just having a hard time believing that my parents would know about this and keep it a secret." Luke said, pinching the bridge of his nose. I turned and hugged him and he sighed into my neck. Luke was coming with me to Australia to ask his parents face to face if they knew this whole time about the kidnapping. I pray to God that they didn't. The only good thing that came out of this whole thing was meeting Luke and Heydon.

"The more that I look at this whole situation, the more that I think that they couldn't have possibly known. Then, again, they must have saw the news and knew that I had been kidnapped." I said and Luke nodded. His phone went off as our flight was called. Harry had been so great these past few days, always helping me with my morning sickness and treating me like a Queen.

When I return from Australia, my parents are bringing my baby Brother around to the mansion, so, that I can meet him. To say that I was excited would be an understatement. We boarded the plane and quickly found our seats. Luke had some kind of green healthy drink in his hand that smelt like forest. Gross!

"Just try a bit. It's healthy for the baby." Luke said, handing me the drink. I scrunched my face up in disgust and handed it back to him.

"No thanks, Lukey." I said, then, placed my hand over my slightly swollen stomach. Luke was busy texting Calum, who returned back to work today after he and Luke had returned from their honeymoon. I leaned my head on Luke' shoulder as the plane took off, sleep soon overtaking me.

Harry.

"Thank you, Brittany. You may leave now." I said and Brittany nodded and quickly left the room. Louis laughed and checked out her arse as she scampered from the room. "How is Briana and the baby?" I asked, slapping Louis upside the head. He nodded with a smile on his face.

"Good, she's ready to pop, mate." Louis laughed and I smiled. I can't wait until Emily is as big as a house. I wonder what our child will look like? I want him or her to have her beautiful cheek bones and gorgeous blue eyes that sparkle whenever she is happy or excited. "Haz! You alright, man?" Louis asked, waving his hand in my face. I shook my head to rid my haze of thoughts from my mind.

"I'm good. Now, where were we?" I asked and Louis flipped through his folder as there was a knock on the office door. "Come in!" I hollered and the door opened to reveal Liam. He had a stack of folders in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Good news, Harry. Mia and Leon have finally been sued and are no longer a problem for us anymore. They are, once and for all, gone!" Liam exclaimed and I smiled and nodded.

"That's the best news that I've had all day. Thank you, Liam." I tell him and he nods. The office door opens again and this time, Niall steps in. He greets us before sitting down. "Uh... Lads? Since I have you all here, I need your advice on something." I say before reaching into my desk draw and pulling out the small black velvet square box and placing it onto the table before opening it, revealing the princess cut diamond ring. "Think Emily will like it?" I asked and the boys looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You're going to propose to her?" Liam asked in disbelief. I nodded with a smile on my face.

"I think that she'll love it, mate." Louis says and Niall nods in agreement.

Emily.

"It's great to see you guys, too. But, there is a reason as to why we came here." I say as Luke and I sit down. Liz nods and gestures for me to continue. "I need to ask you both something very important and I need you to tell me the truth, alright?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Of course, sweetheart." Liz says and I nod and look to Luke, who gives me a smile of encouragement.

"Alright, urm... Did you know that I was kidnapped as a child?" I asked them. After a while of silence, I knew my answer. Water gathered in the corner of my eyes, but, I refused to let them spill. "How could you not tell me?" I gasped out in hurt and slight anger.

"Sweetheart. We didn't find out until those people died. You were so distraught that we didn't want to make it any worse." Liz tells me and I scoff.

"What about the years after? You had a lot of time to tell me and you didn't. How could you?" I say, standing up. Liz and Andrew both stood up after me to try and explain, but, I hold my hand up and shake my head. "Just leave me alone." I say before grabbing my stuff and leaving the house. I hear the door close behind me and I turn to see Luke running after me and I sigh. "I don't expect you to take sides, Luke. Go home." I tell him and turn away, but, he grabs my arm.

"I not going anywhere without you. Come on, we can stay at Jack'." He tells me, taking my bag. I nod and turn back toward the house to see Liz and Andrew looking out of the window. I shake my head and follow Luke over to his car.

I know that it's not Liz or Andrew' fault, but, they knew and never told me. That makes them just as bad as those people, who kidnapped me.

If not worse.

Here, guys! I want to thank you all for reading this book! It has become a great success! Thank you all for waiting for the updates as well! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!