Thirty - Seven - The Proposal Part Two.

Emily.

"Here, try some of this, babe." Harry says and lifts up his fork that has some Peri Peri chicken on it. I smile and open my mouth. Immediately, the taste of spices and warm chicken tease my tongue. I moan in delight and nod. Harry smiles and pops a chip into his mouth. I lift up a spoon full of my spicy rice and place it front of Harry' mouth.

"Try this. It has the same amount of spice as your chicken." I tell him and he nods and opens his mouth. He nods and makes a face, which tells me that he likes it. I smile and lifted up a chip and popped it into my mouth. We soon finished our meal and ordered desert. Harry orders a caramel chocolate cheesecake and I order chocolate ice cream. Harry starts to squirm as we wait for our deserts and I frown. "You okay, Haz?" I ask him and he turns to me.

"Of course, baby. Just excited for desert." He tells me and I nod, not convinced. Our desert comes and the waiter smirks at me as he walks away. Okay, then. I sigh and lift up my spoon and dip it into my ice cream. As I did, I noticed that something was shining on one of my strawberries. I frowned and turned my ice cream around. I gasped at what was on top of my strawberry. It was an engagement ring. I looked up to see Harry on one knee. He took the ring from the strawberry and smiled at me.

"Harry!" I gasped, tears streaming down my face.

"Em, I've loved you since the moment that I first saw you and I continued to love you till this day. You pulled the kindness out of me and I love you even more for that. My love for you would only grow if you agree to make me the happiest man in the world and marry me. So, Miss Emily Wood, will you marry me?" Harry finished and I sob and rubbed my bump. I nodded and Harry smiled and placed the ring on my finger, then, kissed me on the lips.

"I love you." I told Harry and he smiled. I could even see traces of tears in his eyes, which made me smile.

We made our way into the mansion and Luke and Calum were already waiting by the door. I smiled sarcastically when I saw them. They obviously knew what Harry was going to do, that's why Luke didn't question anything when Harry said that we had plans.

"Congratulations, guys!" Luke exclaimed and pulled me into his arms. I giggled and thanked him.

"Well, I'm gonna turn in. I'll see you in the morning." I tell the Calum and Luke and they nod. I make my way upstairs with Harry right behind me. We get into our bedroom and Harry goes to his dresser and picks up his laptop. He, then, walks over to the bed and throws his laptop down onto the covers. I sigh and make my way to our closet, my back and feet killing me.

I quickly get undressed and slip into one of Harry' t-shirt's, then, put my hair into a bun before making my way back over to the bed. I slip under the covers and wait for Harry, who is in the bathroom. He emerges a few minutes later only in his boxers and makes his way over to the bed and gets inside the covers. I lean my head onto his shoulder as he turns on the laptop.

"I'm going to show you some twin prams. Just pick what one you want. Also, any other things that they need." Harry tells me and I nod with a smile and kiss his bare muscular shoulder. "Alright, babe, here." He says and tilts the laptop screen over, so, that I could see it. I scroll through a few pages, not liking anything so far. I stopped when I came across a pram that I really liked. It was black and was a twin pram that both babies could sit in. It was perfect. I pointed it out to Harry and he nodded and added it to his basket.

 I pointed it out to Harry and he nodded and added it to his basket