Twenty - Five - Believe It Or Not.

Emily.

I sat in my car, a few feet away from the entrance of the mansion. I know that Harry is home, for he texted me minutes ago to tell me so. I couldn't face him yet, though. The doctor explained that I am around three weeks pregnant, which means that we conceived our baby the night that we returned from Holmes Chapel. Will Harry even be happy.

He's twenty six in four months time and I will be twenty two. The doctor also told me that our baby is due on Wednesday 31st August 2016. Next month is Christmas and I'm kind of dreading it. Just think, next year, Harry and I will have our baby with us for Christmas. If we're even together.

I sighed as I felt the urge to pee. I drove to the entrance of the mansion, Jonathan smiling when he saw me. I just simply drove to the garage and parked my car next to Harry'. I slowly got out of the car, my legs feeling like jelly as I approached the front door.

It opened before I could put the key in. I looked up to see Harry, he was smiling at me, but, my face wouldn't allow me to smile. I sobbed, falling into Harry' arms. He brought me inside and sat me down on the sofa, shooing away the help as he tried to calm me down.

"Baby. Please tell me what's wrong." Harry begged and I looked up at him. He rubbed my back soothingly and I knew that the moment I tell him, I would be homeless, jobless and will no longer have Harry. I took his hand that was laying on my knee and looked at him.

"We're having a baby." I whispered and I knew that he had heard me, for he tensed up and his hand stopped rubbing my back. His eyes were trained onto my stomach. He didn't say anything for a while and the urge for me to pee grew stronger. I groaned in pain and Harry' eyes darted to my face and they widened.

"What is it!?! What's wrong!?!" Harry exclaimed and I shook my head and stood up.

"I just need to pee, Haz. I'll be right back." I said, leaving the room. At least I know that Harry is worried about mine and the baby's well being. When I returned to the living room, Harry handed me a mug of tea. I smiled at him as I sat down.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked, looking down at my stomach. I nodded and he sighed in relief. "Good. Good." He whispered and I smiled softly at him. My breath hitched as Harry' hand wondered to my stomach. He laid his hand softly over my stomach and smiled. "Our baby is really growing in here as we speak?" Harry asked and I nodded slowly while looking at Harry' hand. I mentally sighed as I knew what was coming next. Might as well get it over with.

"I'll be gone by tonight." I said, standing up, Harry' hand slipping from my stomach. He frowned at me, but, I began to walk out of the living room. A hand grabbed my arm and gently spun me around. I came face to face with a worried and concerned Harry.

"Hey, hey, hey! What are you talking about? You and my child are not leaving this house. You will stay here where I can look after you both." Harry told me and I frowned.

"You... You want me to stay? You want this baby?" I asked and Harry looked surprised as he tilted his head. He, then, nodded.

"Of course it is a bit early, then, I expected, but, I want this baby... And I want you." Harry said, laying one hand on my stomach and one on my cheek. I nodded with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes.

"I love you, Harry." I said and he smiled and put his forehead against mine.

"I love you, too." He said and connected our lips.

Harry.

I smiled as I watched Emily sleep. She had her head on my chest and her hand on her stomach. I sighed happily and laid my hand over hers.

"Hello, little nipper. I promise to always be there for you and your Mummy. Whatever you need, you come to me because I'll always protect you. I promise." I said and I meant it. I'll always be there for my beautiful girlfriend and child. I smiled as little snores left Emily' slightly parted mouth. I gently pried her from my body and stood up from the bed. I made my way out of the bedroom and downstairs into the living room where I picked up the house phone. I dialled the number and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Harry, hi. What can I help you with?" Liam asked and I smiled. I'm doing this for Emily.

"I need the number for Emily' birth parents." I told him and I heard a chuckle.

"I knew it wouldn't be long before you rang around asking for it. I'll have it sent to your office tomorrow morning. Oh, Louis wants to hold a dinner party for him and his new girlfriend, Briana. He has some news to tell us, apparently. Next Saturday at six in the evening." Liam explains and I nod.

"Sure. We'll see you there. Thank you, Liam." I told him and put the phone down. I heard a door slam open from upstairs and rushed upstairs and into our bedroom where I saw that the door to the en suite was open. I walked over and peaked my head in, Emily was sitting on the floor with her head over the toilet. I sighed and rushed over to her and held her hair back and rubbed her back soothingly.

She groaned and leaned her head back, finally finishing puking. I quickly flushed the toilet and stood up and walked over to the basin and grabbed a glass before filling it up with water. I handed it to Emily. She sent me a thankful look before taking sips of the water. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pack of gum. I handed one to Emily and she smiled.

"You're going to be a great Father, Harry." She says and that's when it sinks in.

I'm going to be a Father...

Here is the next chapter, guys! I hope you that all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all for reading and voting! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!