Four - Extravagant.

Emily.

We were seated by a male waiter, who kept slyly giving me glances. It made me feel very uncomfortable, but, I didn't say anything to Harry. He would probably have him fired or something and I didn't want that.

"Are you okay, Miss Howard?" Mr Styles asked me and I looked up at him, a little annoyed with the formalities.

"I'm okay, Harry." I said, giving him a smile. I could tell that he was a little shocked by my bravery, but, I didn't care. I wanted to have a nice dinner and maybe get to know the man under the expensive suits and icy glares. If he'll let me, that is.

Soon enough, we ordered and our food came. Mr Styles leaned his fork over and I frowned as he smiled.

"Try this." He said and pressed the fork closer to my mouth. I opened my month and a wonderful taste filled my taste buds. I smiled and hummed in satisfaction and Harry smiled, seeming happy that I actually liked his choice of food. He cleared his throat and I looked up at him. "Listen, I have a 'get together' slash 'meeting' tomorrow evening at one of my dear friends house. Would you accompany me to it?" He asked me and I titled my head slightly to the side.

He was asking me rather, then, telling me? Okay, what have you done with the real, demanding Harry? He was looking at me, awaiting my answer. I nodded with a smile.

"I'd love to." I said and Harry nodded and the rest of the meal was ate in silence. Oddly comforting. We soon finished and Harry lifted his hand into the air and our waiter returned with the check. Again, without looking at it, Harry placed three fifty pounds notes onto the check and took his receipt.

"Are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded, slipping on my coat and following my boss out to his car, which was just being brought back out by the valet. Harry quickly tipped him and we were on our way. "Thank you for agreeing to have dinner with me tonight, Miss Howard." Mr Styles said as he pulled onto the main road.

"You're welcome. You can call me Emily if you'd like?" I offered and he sent me a look before focusing back onto the road ahead of us.

Harry.

I pulled up outside of Emily's building complex and she smiled and turned to me, her beautiful blue eyes sparkling slightly.

"Thank you for driving me home and for a lovely dinner. I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded and she smiled and leaned over and pressed her red covered lips to my cheek, wiping away the mark afterwards. "Goodbye, Harry." She said and climbed out of my car and walked into the building.

My fingers reached up and touched the cheek that she had just kissed. I think that I'm falling for my assistant. This is bad, very, very bad. I sighed and drove away from the building, going in the direction of a local bar. I need a drink... Now.

Emily.

I quietly opened my apartment door, so, that I don't wake Lucas. As I shut the door, the overhead light switched on and I gasped, turning to see Lucas. He was just in boxers, which made me frown. A figure stepped out from behind Luke and I smiled at Calum, him smiling back. He, also, was in just boxers and I mentally sighed in relief that I wasn't here to witness whatever it was that they did in Lucas's bedroom minutes ago.

"You're home late." Luke said, crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk on his face. I nodded and slipped off my heels and made my way into the kitchen. Calum is Luke' boyfriend, I mentioned that he was gay, right? I sighed and poured myself a glass of wine.

Luke and Calum entered the kitchen minutes later, their bottom halves now in jogging bottoms. Luke smirked and leaned his arms onto the counter.

"Did you fuck him?" Lucas asked and I gasped, turning to him with my eyes widened.

"Of course not, Luke! He's my boss for crying out loud!" I exclaimed and Calum chuckled while Luke held his hands up in mock surrender.

"Well, sorry, it's just that, you have a weird sort of glow to you. Did you kiss him at least?" He asked and I sighed, downing the rest of my glass before answering his question.

"Just on the cheek." I said, pointing a finger at both of them, warningly. They nodded, smirking and I groaned, picking up my heels and making my way upstairs and into my room.

I threw my heels onto the floor and plopped down onto my bed. My phone beeped and I frowned and reached over to retrieve it from my bag. It was a message from Harry.

From: Mr Styles,

I will be picking you up at five tomorrow evening. Wear a dress for me. Goodnight, beautiful.

- H. x

I smiled slightly at the last two words before standing up and walking over to my door, throwing it open and popping my head out.

"LUCAS!" I screamed. Luke appeared at my door seconds later and I smiled at him. "I'm going out with Harry again tomorrow. Will you dress me for the occasion?" I asked him and he squealed, nodding his head rapidly.

"Where are you going?" He asked me once he had calmed down and I shrugged.

"Just to a dinner at his friends house." I said and Lucas smiled, his eyes wide. I sighed and turned to go back into my bedroom. "Goodnight, Lucas. GOODNIGHT, CALUM!" I shouted, closing my bedroom door.

"NIGHT, EM!" Calum shouted back and I giggled and got ready for bed. I wonder what will happen between Harry and I tomorrow? Is anything even allowed to happen? I mean, he is my boss and we work together. But, if we like each other, that shouldn't matter, right?

Also, we aren't that far away in age. I'm twenty one and he's twenty four, so, it's only a three year difference. I sighed and settled into bed, my brain thinking about Mr Styles: My boss.

Here is next chapter, guys! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!