Twenty - Eight - The Day I'll Never Forget.

Emily.

Saturday soon came and I found myself in one of the spare rooms that we have in the mansion. It didn't have any furniture in it nor was it painted. The room was two doors down from Harry and I's, which made it perfect. I spoke to Luke last night and he and Calum are enjoying their honeymoon. Heydon was settled into his new place and hasn't spoken to Mia or Leon since the incident.

As I looked around the room, the more I could picture our baby sleeping in here. I smiled as placed my hand over my slightly swollen belly. The door to the room opened and a flustered Harry stepped inside. I frowned and walked towards him, he was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Is everything okay, Haz?" I asked him, wiping my hand across his forehead, removing the sweat. He nodded and plastered a smile onto his face.

"What are you doing in here, baby?" He asked, frowning as he looked around the empty room. I actually smiled at the potential that this room has.

"I'm thinking that we have found our baby's room." I smiled and Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise. He looked around the room, then, shrugged, obviously seeing the potential that this room has, too.

"I'll keep this room vacant, then, when we find out what we are having, we can decorate the room. You have about two months until you have your first scan." Harry said, smiling as he laid his hands onto my stomach. I nodded, happy that he was finally starting to come around a little more. Suddenly, the door bell rang from downstairs and I frowned.

"Did you invite Liam, Niall and Louis over?" I asked him and he nervously shakes his head. "Oh, okay. Is it the girls?" I asked and again he shakes his head. Just, then, Margaret called his name and Harry grabbed my hand.

"Come on." He smiled and pulled me from the room and down the stairs. At the bottom, waiting by the front door, were two people, one man, one women. The man had jet black hair and blue eyes while the women had dark brown hair and blue eyes. Harry pulled me over to them and when they saw me, they gasped.

Harry let go of my hand as the women hugged me, not tightly, though, almost as if she knew that I was pregnant. She let go of me and I gave her a confused look.

"Emmalina!" The women cried and my face paled. This women that is standing in front of me is not a stranger... She is my Mum and the guy standing behind her, is my Dad. I let a sob release itself from my throat and she hugged me again.

"Mum!" I sobbed and this time, my Dad hugged me as well. They were really here?! They were real?! This was all Harry' doing?! I pulled away from their embrace to look at Harry. He looked nervous in the corner and I smiled at him. "I love you." I told him and his face broke out into that all familiar smile with dimples that I know so well. I turned back to face my parents and my Mum just looked at me.

"Let me just look at you." She smiled, but, my Dad stepped forward.

"She needs to rest, Em. Look at her later." He smiled and looked down at my stomach.

"You know?" I whispered and he nodded and looked towards Harry, who was smiling. I laughed and invited them into the living room where we all sat down. "Oh, Margaret! Could you fetch us some tea, please?" I asked her and she nodded and left the room. I placed myself onto Harry' lap and my parents sat opposite us.

"You're all grown up!" My Mum whispered, her eyes glossy. "We've missed so much!" She cries and my Dad comforts her. Even though, I don't know her, seeing her completely distraught, broke my heart. I sighed and stood up and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She cried into my shoulder and I rubbed her back soothingly.

Those vile monsters took so much from my parents, so many memories that can never be returned.

My first kiss...

My first day at big school...

My graduation...

My first job interview...

Moving in with Lucas...

Getting my first job...

They took so much. My Mum stopped crying and I smiled at her. I wanted to know as much as I could about my real family.

"Do I have Grandparents?" I asked and my Dad smiled at me.

"Both of your Grandfather's have passed, but, your Grandmother's are still alive and are in a home together." My Dad told me and I nodded.

"Oh! They are going to be so happy to see you!" My Mum smiled and I smiled back.

"I have a Brother?" I stated more, then, asked. My Mum and Dad nodded with huge smiles on their faces. My Dad reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. After tapping on the screen for a few moments, he hands the phone to me. On the screen was my Brother. He was being fed by possibly one of my Grandmothers, considering that the women looked quite old. He was adorable. I smiled and handed my Dad back his phone before going to sit back down on Harry' lap.

Margaret entered minutes later with the teas and I thanked her as she set the tray down and left. As painful as it must be for them to remember that terrible day, I needed answers.

"I was five?" I asked and immediately my Mum' face lost it's smile. My Dad nodded.

"Your... Your Father had just gone to work. It was a Friday, so, I didn't go into work on Fridays... It was also insect day at the school that you were attending. You were in the garden, playing. I was washing up the breakfast things. The phone rang... It was your Father. He had forgotten his briefcase... When I went to check on you minutes later... You were gone." My Mother explained.

Wait...

Luke and I met when I was six...

Could Liz and Andrew have known what had happened?

Here, guys! Sorry to end on a cliffhanger, but at least now you know what happened! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!