Fifty - Six - Consumating Our Marriage.

Emily.

Harry and I got to the hotel room and I immediately went to the bathroom to change. Luckily, my parents agreed to have the twins tonight because I am exhausted! When I get back into the room, I am surprised to see Harry completely naked on the bed. His legs are open and I could see his member.

(Mature Content Ahead! Read at you're own accord!)

He smirks and uses his finger to gesture me over to him.

"Awwwh, baby. Are you horny?" I say, slipping off the t-shirt that I was wearing, leaving my breasts bare and only in my underwear. He groans and I smirk and make my way over to him. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm kinda tired." I teasingly say and a growl comes from Harry' mouth and he rushes forward and grabs my small frame and throws me onto the bed. A squeal leaves my mouth when he literally rips my underwear off. The ruined material being discarded to the floor, making me pout. "I loved those." I say and Harry brings his lips to my neck, biting and sucking on the area.

"I'll buy you another pair." He says and I smile at him and we get under the covers. "Tonight is a special night. I don't want to be rough or quick. I want to be slow and passionate. I want to make love to you." He says and I smile and bring our lips together. He lines himself up with my entrance after putting a condom on. "Ready?" He asks, his pupils dark with lust. I nod and he pushes inside of me and I cry out in pleasure.

"Oh! Haz!" I gasp and he grunts and pushes into me again.

"Oh! Baby!" He groans as his hips repeatedly meet mine.

"I love you." I whimper. His lips meet mine.

"I love you, too." He says, pushing into me again.

"I'm not gonna last much longer." I breathlessly say and Harry nods, bringing his hand down to my sensitive nub and rubbing it in circles, bringing me closer to the edge. I moan as his hips continuously meet mine. "Harry!" I cry out, my orgasm hitting me like a ton of bricks. My toes curl up and as soon as I release, Harry follows suit.

He, then, pulls out and discards his condom before bringing me to his side. He kisses my sweaty head and I smile sleepily. "I love you, Haz." I say as sleep begins to overtake me.

"I love you, too, baby. Now, sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." He says as sleep overtakes me fully and I drift off into a deep slumber.

I feel lips on my cheek, then, on my neck. Arms were strongly wrapped around my waist protectively. I opened my eyes and saw Harry straight away. I turned over slightly and brought my hand up to his cheek, my engagement and wedding ring glistening in the light.

"What a nice way to wake up." I smile and lean forward to kiss his lips. He hums and I smiled wider.

"Right. Time to get up." He says and I frown as he gets up from the bed, his perky bum of display as he walks around the room.

"Why? We have all day. The twins are fine." I say and Harry turns to me, a smirk evident on his face.

"I kind of didn't want to say anything to you, yet, but, I've organised a honeymoon for us and we have to get home to pack and say goodbye to the twins." Harry says and I gasp and jump up from the bed and run to hug my Husband, my bare body up against his partly clothed one.

"I love you." I say, looking him in the eyes. He smiles and leans down to kiss my lips.

"I love you, too, gorgeous. Now, go and get ready, so, that we can go." He says, smacking my bum as I walked away. I giggled and went to change.

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry as I pull my underwear up my legs. Harry buckles his jeans and turns to me with a smirk.

"I am not telling you." He teases and heads into the bathroom, leaving me hanging.

"Bye, babies. Mummy and Daddy loves you." I say, kissing the twins goodbye. Harry returns from putting our belongings in the cab. He says his own goodbyes to the twins and everyone else.

"We'll see you in a week." He says once we reach the front door. Luke and Calum nod and we leave. I wonder where we're going?

"Haz?" I say and he looks at me. "Where are we going?" I ask and he smirks and takes my hand in his as the cab drives away from the mansion.

"Paris." He says and I smile and lean my head onto his shoulder. Pairs. The city of love. This is going to be fun.

Harry.

We finally arrive in Paris and a driver takes our bags to a car. Emily is still half asleep and I chuckle at her adorableness. We get into the car and the driver begins to drive us to our pad.

Emily has fallen back to sleep on my shoulder and I smile and place a kiss on top of her head. She groans and snuggles further into my side. We soon arrive at the pad and the driver gets out of the car to get our bags and take them inside. I shake Emily' shoulder and she opens her eyes, looking more rested.

"We're here, babe." I say and she smiles and we get out of the car as the driver returns. I pay him along with a generous tip and he thanks me, then, gets back into his cab and drives off. I turn and find Emily looking up at the beautiful pad in front of us.

I smirk and lift her into my arms and carry her to the pad where I take her inside, setting her in her feet once we were through the door

I smirk and lift her into my arms and carry her to the pad where I take her inside, setting her in her feet once we were through the door. "I had to carry my Bride through the threshold, didn't I?" I smirk and she giggles. This is going to be a great week.

Here, guys! Sorry for the long wait! Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!