Thirty - Two - Telling Mum And Dad + New Arrival!

Emily.

"How long till they get here, Harry?" I asked him, setting down the cupcakes that I had made onto the table. Harry set down the lunch plates while I checked on the food in the oven.

"Baby, will you calm down? Stop stressing. They'll get here when they get here." Harry said, laying his hand onto my stomach. I took a deep breath and nodded, leaning my head onto Harry' chest. "I have a meeting that I need to be in a bit later." Harry tells me and I nod as the doorbell rings. I lift myself off of Harry as Margaret opened the door.

"Mr Styles, Mr and Mrs Wood have arrived." Margaret says and I smile and make my way to the front door where my parents and Travis were. I hugged them, it being harder now with my belly.

"Oh, honey, you're huge!" My Mum gasped and I giggle and take Travis from my Dad and cuddle him. He giggles and pats my stomach gently. Harry chuckles from behind me as the butler takes my parents jackets. I walk into the kitchen with them following me. We sat down at the table and my Dad placed Travis in the highchair that Harry had bought the night that we had Travis stay with us. "Why did you want us to come over here, sweetheart?" My Mum asked and I smile as Harry placed our food in front of us.

It was just chicken and pasta, which is what I have been craving. We began eating and half way through, I decided that it was time to tell them.

"The reason that Harry and I wanted you over here is because we found out yesterday that we are expecting twins." I smiled and my Mum gasped and my Dad smiled. She jumped up to hug me and I giggled.

"TWINS!" Travis babbled and we all turned to him, wide eyed.

"W-was o-our Son' first word... Twins?" My Mum asked and we all nodded. My Dad laughed and stroked Travis' shoulder.

"That's my boy." He smiled and I looked to Harry, who was smiling already.

Harry.

"Well, there you have it, Mr Parkerson. Either dispose of your non valuable assets or lose your entire company." I said, looking down at the contract in front of me. Mr Parkerson sighed and looked to his lawyer, who nodded. He pulled the contract over to him and signed it. I, then, signed it then handed it over to Liam.

There was a knock on the door and my head shot up the door. Who the hell would interrupt a meeting run by me!?!  "WHAT!?!" I shouted and the door opened and Brittany stepped in. I glared at her and she gulped.

"I'm so sorry for the interruption, Mr Styles, but, Mr Tomlinson is on the phone. Miss Jungwirth has gone into labour." She tells me and I look at Liam and smile.

"Meeting adjourned. We'll be in touch." I said and stood up and left the room with Liam and Brittany.

"Miss Wood is already at the hospital with her Father, Sir." Brittany tells me and I nod and grabbed my jacket and briefcase and made my way over to the elevator where Niall and Liam were waiting.

"Let's go." I said and stepped into the elevator, Liam and Niall following behind me.

We arrived at the hospital and walked down the maternity corridor where I saw Emily waiting. Emily smiled when she saw me and I bent down to give her a kiss.

"Any news?" I asked and Emily shook her head. Just, then, Louis emerged from one of the rooms with a blue bundle of blankets in his arms.

"Come and meet my Son, Freddie Reign Tomlinson." Louis says and Emily gasps and rushes up to Louis and smiles down at the tiny baby in his arms.

"How's Briana, mate?" Liam asks and Louis smiles and nods.

We all smile and Louis hands Emily the baby. She smiles and sits down with him. She already looks like a Mother.

Emily.

Freddie is such a cute baby! Louis told me to go and see Briana, so, I took baby Freddie and made my way into the room where Briana was. She smiled when she saw me with Freddie. She looked really drained, though. I handed her the baby and she smiled and kissed the top of his head.

 I handed her the baby and she smiled and kissed the top of his head

I smiled and imagined me and Harry being like that with our babies. It just brought a happy thought into my head.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her and she looked up at me and nodded slowly.

"A little tired. He's worth it though. He's the love of my life in a weird way. I'm so happy right now." She laughed and I smiled. "Where did Louis go?" She asked as I sat down.

"Oh, he just went to get something to eat for you. You know how yucky hospital food is." I tell her and she giggles and nods. I smile and rub my belly slowly as I look at Briana and Freddie.

Soon enough, Louis, Harry, Liam and Niall return and I smile at Harry.

"Let's go home. I'll order take out and you can rest." Harry tells me and I nod and stand up. Briana was now asleep and so was Freddie next to her. Louis smiled and took his phone out to take pictures. We gave our congratulations, then, left, promising to visit tomorrow.

"What do you fancy? Chinese? Indian? Mexican? American?" Harry asked as he came into the living room after locking up the mansion after the help left.

"Indian." I said, flicking through channels. My Dad phoned me earlier to find out if I made it home okay after I told him to leave at the hospital. They worry so much more now that I'm pregnant. Well, they don't really know any different.

Harry does, though. He knows when to hug me, touch me, feed me, love me and leave me alone.

He just knows.

Here, guys! Thank you all for reading! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!