Sixty - One - Family Day.

Emily.

One Month Later.

I felt tiny chubby hands on my face. I frowned and opened my eyes to see Rachel next to me with her hand on my chest. I smiled and leaned up slightly to kiss her cheek. I turned and saw Jack fast asleep on Harry' chest. When did the twins end up in our room? I turned my attention back to Rachel, who was staring at me curiously.

"Since Daddy and Jack are still asleep, why don't you and me go and make some breakfast for them?" I asked the eight month old. She continued to look at me and I smiled and lifted her up and got out of bed. I quietly left the room and made my way downstairs with Rachel on my hip. She was happily playing with the button of my pajama top.

We got into the kitchen and I sit Rachel in her highchair and then, made my way over to the fridge, Rachel watching me intently. I grab bacon, eggs and tomatoes from the fridge before shutting it and making my way over to the cupboard where I retrieved two frying pans. I added oil and then, the ingredients. While the food cooked, I walked over to Rachel and played with her. She giggled and babbled happily and I laughed. She tapped her hands on her highchair table and I playfully shushed her.

I heard footsteps pat down the stairs as I was plating breakfast up. I had cut up pieces of fruit for the twins and had fried a breakfast for Harry and I. I turned and saw Harry walk into the kitchen with Jack on his hip. He placed Jack next to his Sister, then, walked over to me and kissed me on the lips, his bare chest in view.

"Your new hair do suits you

"Your new hair do suits you." I tell him and he smiles and takes our plates from my hand and I take the twins plates, then, make my way over to the table where Harry and the twins were. I set down the twins breakfast, then, sat myself down.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked me and I smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe go to Stratford to do some shopping? Then, to lunch?" I suggest and Harry nods, happy with my idea. I smirked when another idea came into my head. I moved my mouth closer to Harry' ear. "Then, maybe we could see each others birthday suits." I purr into his ear and he coughs, his drink splattering out of his mouth. I giggle and go back to eating my breakfast.

"Where to first?" Harry asks as he parks the car. I smile and get out to get Jack while Harry takes Rachel.

"To Mamas And Papas." I say and wrap Jack' arms in his blanket. Harry nods and follows me into the centre. We make our way to Mamas and Papas and go straight to the clothes. We go to the baby boy clothes first to look around.

"Babe, look at this." Harry says and I turn to see that he has a blue vest that has 'Ladies, I Have Arrived' across the front in his hand. I laugh at the humorous clothing item and nod to him.