Thirty - Five - Intimacy.

Harry.

I ran through the halls of the hospital, stopping at the maternity section. I rushed up to the reception, the lady behind the desk looking shocked at who was standing before her.

"Emily Wood!" I panicked and the lady, wide eyed, nodded and quickly typed some things in on the computer before looking up at me.

"Straight down the hall, take a left, first door on your left." She explains and I thanked her and rushed down the corridor, skidding a left, then, stopping at the first door on the left. I open the door and rush in to see Emily, Louis, Briana and a nurse inside. Emily gives me a smile and takes my hand.

"What is it?! What happened?!" I worriedly ask and the nurse smiles at me.

"It's nothing to worry about, Mr Styles. Your girlfriend experienced something we call 'Braxton Hicks Contractions', it is just simply false contractions accompanied with mild discomfort. She is fine to go. If it happens again, just drink hot water and it will dissolve the discomfort." The nurse smiles and we thank her and she leaves the room. I sigh in relief and wrapped my arms around Emily.

I plant a kiss on her lips, then, turn to Louis and Briana.

"Thank you for bringing her here." I say and they nod with smiles on their faces. I turn back to Emily. "Want to go home?" I ask and she nods eagerly and I chuckle and help her off of the bed.

Emily.

"Bye and thank you again." I say as Louis and Briana leave the mansion. They smile and wave. Margaret and the rest of the helpers left a few minutes ago when Harry told them to take the rest of the day off. Harry goes upstairs and I frown and follow after him. I hear water running from our en suite and walk inside to see Harry running his hand under the tap. "What happened, Haz?" I ask, walking over to him.

He looks scared for a minute before adjusting himself. He wraps up his knuckles and turns to me, plastering a smile onto his face.

"Fit of rage when I thought something had happened to you." He says and I nod, knowing that he's lying, but, chose to drop it. Instead, I leaned up and kissed his lips, he responded almost immediately and I smirked and pulled him as close as I could to my body.

(Mature Content Ahead! Read at you're own accord!)

Harry lowered me down onto the bed and we soon got undressed. Harry spread my legs and was about to go down, but, I stopped him.

"No." I said and he smiled and nodded. He slowly kissed my bump, then, ran his member up and down my pussy before pushing himself inside. I groaned at the feeling, having not felt it in a while. I smiled and pulled Harry closer to me and thrusted myself up, making Harry groan. He pushed out and pushed back in and I moaned. "Oh! Haz!" I cried out and Harry groaned.

"Baby... I'm close." Harry breathlessly told me and I nodded, feeling my own high. I continued to moan as Harry repeatedly hit the same spot inside of me.

"Harry!" I gasped as I felt my own high coming. Harry nodded and continued to push into me. I let out one last moan before coming undone. Harry groan and stilled. He panted and pulled out of me and collapsed beside me. The covers were pulled up to cover me and I gave Harry a tired smile.

"Go to sleep." Harry said and kissed my lips. I nodded and closed my eyes, sleep soon overtaking me.

Harry.

I waited until Emily was asleep before slipping out of bed and over to the dresser to retrieve my phone. I walked out of the bedroom, dialling the number that I needed, then, pressed the phone to my ear.

"It's done, Styles. He won't be botherin' you anymore." Hitchings said and I smirked and nodded.

"Good." I said and hung up the phone. I, then, phone Liam, Louis and Niall to tell them to meet me at the office. I got dressed and made my way into the office. The boys were already there when I arrived. "Thank you for coming at such a short notice." I said and they nodded.

"Sure, Boss." Louis laughed and I chuckled.

"What do you need us to do?" Liam asked and I opened my desk draw and pulled out the weapon that I needed and placed it into the desk.

"I've just dealt with Leon Howard. I want you to make sure that he and Mia Howard stay quiet about what they know. If they don't co operate, kill them." I said, handing over the gun. Louis smirked and nodded. Niall picked up the gun and grinned.

"You can count on us, Boss." He said and I nodded. The boys stood up and left my office. I leaned back in my chair and stared at the photo of Emily on my desk. If they think that they can threaten my girlfriend and unborn children, then, they have another thing coming. I'm not London's most brutal gang leader for nothing.

Emily.

I awoke and didn't see Harry beside me. I frowned and sat up. That was when the door opened and Harry stepped in with a tray in his hands. I smiled as I recognised the smell straight away. Soup.

"Here, Em. I thought you might be a tad hungry." Harry said and I nodded. He smiled and laid the tray onto my lap.

"Thank you." I smile and he nods and kisses my temple. Harry sits beside me and I smile at him.

"How would you feel if my Mother and Sister come to stay with us for a weekend?" Harry asked me and I turned to him and nodded.

"That would be fun." I smile and he nods and stands up.

"I'll go and give them the okay, then." Harry smiles and leaves the room. I giggle and carry on eating my soup.

Here, guys! I'm sorry for the long wait! Thank you all for reading and voting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!