Twenty - Two - Harry's Family.

Emily.

Saturday Morning.

I got into Harry' car with our breakfast. I handed Harry his sausage and egg muffin and coffee cup. I took my sausage and bacon muffin out of the bag along with my coffee as Harry started to drive.

"My family are going to love you." Harry smiled, chewing on his muffin. I smiled and nodded, taking out my phone to text Luke. Luke has asked me to be his 'Friend-Of-Honor' and Harry to be a Groomsmen. Ashton, Michael, Heydon and Ben were also Groomsmen while Jack was going to be his Best Man.

Mali, who is Calum' Sister, is going to be a Bridesmaid along with a few of her friends. Luke decided to have Zoe (his Niece) and Chloe (Heydon' Daughter) as Flower Girls. The wedding is going to be the best ever! I put my phone away after texting Luke and continued eating my food.

"We'll be there in about two hours." Harry said and I nodded. We had been driving for about an hour when I made Harry stop, so, that I could get us food. Brittany has been nicer in the office since Harry let her stay and didn't hand her over to Mia. "My Cousin, Leo, who's birthday it is, can't wait to meet you." Harry said and I nodded with a little smile.

"Is it weird that I'm nervous?" I asked, turning to Harry. He shook his head and I sighed in relief. "Who will I be meeting today?" I asked Harry as we stopped at a red light, the last one for a while when we reach the motor way.

"My Mum, Anne, who you've already met, my Sister, Gemma, my Step - Father, Robin, my Cousin, Leo, my Aunt, Barbara, my Uncle, Steve, Gemma' boyfriend, Josh and our cat, Dusty." Harry said, telling me his family members. I nodded, surprised at how much family he has. Wait... He left out one person...

"What about your Dad?" I asked and Harry' eyes widened, his face paled and his hands gripped the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"My Father passed away two years ago." Harry muttered, his face not showing any emotion. I sighed in stupidity. Well done, Em, bringing up the man' Father! I took Harry' free hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I want to apologise, but, I have a feeling that you are tired of pity and sadness." I told him and he nodded, turning to me briefly and kissing the top of my head.

"We'll be there soon, baby. Why don't you take a nap?" Harry offered and I nodded and closed my eyes.

Harry.

We arrived at my Mum' country house and I parked the car beside my Uncle' before turning to Emily, who was sound asleep in the seat next to me. I gently shook her shoulder and she groaned before opening her eyes.

"We're here, baby." I said and then, got out of the car, Emily following suit. I grabbed her hand as we walked up to the front door. I knocked twice and waited, Emily looking nervous beside me. The door opened seconds later and my Mum stood there. She smiled and pulled me into an 'elegant' hug before turning her attention to Emily.

"Emily! You came!" My Mother said before pulling her into a casual hug. She invited us in and we followed her into the foyer where the rest of my family were.

"Harry!" My Sister, Gemma, exclaimed before running to tackle me in a hug. I laughed and hugged her back before greeting the rest of my family. I, then, turned to Emily, who was standing behind me, quietly.

"Everybody, this is my girlfriend, Emily. Em, this is my Sister, Gemma, my Step - Father, Robin, my Uncle, Steve, my Aunt, Barbara, my Cousin, Leo and Gemma' boyfriend, Josh." I introduced Emily to my family and they all started to speak to her. As the conversation progressed, Emily looked more comfortable.

As they were talking, I headed outside to retrieve Leo' gift from my car before heading back inside.

"Yes, I do love Harry. I love him very much." I heard Emily say as I hid behind the door. I lowly gasped. Emily loves me!?! I collected myself before walking back into the foyer.

"Happy birthday, Leo." I said, handing him the present. He thanked me before we all watched him open his presents.

Emily loves me?

"Thank you for dinner, Mrs Twist." Emily said as we stand on the doorstep of her house. My Mum waves her hand at her.

"Oh, dear! Anne, please! We're practically family now!" My Mum gushed and Emily blushed. I waved goodbye to my Mother and she waved back. We made our way to the car and got in. When I got back onto the main road, I turned to Emily. I needed to hear it from her...

"You love me?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Emily turned to me, speechless with her eyes widened.

"H-how do-" She went to ask, but, I cut her off.

"I heard you telling my family." I told her and she nodded.

"I do love you, Harry." She said and I found myself smiling as I drove through the night.

"I love you, too." I told her, smiling as she giggles. At least the 'love you' wasn't premature like I thought it would be. We both got to the same point at the same time.

That feeling is good.

Emily.

We got into bed and I smiled at Harry, pressing my lips to his. He smiled into the kiss and I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and he responded almost immediately, opening his mouth, so, that our tongues could play. He was the first to pull away and I pouted.

"What do you say we make love to consummate our first 'I love you'?" Harry asked me and I nodded, pressing my lips back to his as he lowers us down onto the bed fully.

Here, guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! Thank you all for reading!!!!! Please read, vote and comment!

- Emma x x x

EDITED!