Fifty - Two - Just Like The Old Days!

Emily.

"Good. You have the tape? Any copies? Great. What did you do to her? Okay. Checks in the mail." I awoke to Harry talking to someone on the phone. I sat up in bed and saw Harry putting his phone onto the dresser. He turned to me and smiled. "Good morning, gorgeous." He says and leans down to kiss my lips. I smile and kiss him back.

"Morning. Who was on the phone?" I asked and Harry' smile dropped slightly.

"No one for you to worry about. Now, what do you want to do today?" He says and I frown, but, don't push him further.

"Well, since we have everyone coming around tonight, we could go to the supermarket? Just us four to get snacks and stuff for tonight?" I say and he nods and I smile and get up from the bed. That was when the twins start to cry. We leave our bedroom and make our way into the nursery. Harry picks up Rachel and I pick up Jack. "Babe? I have two bottles in the fridge ready for them. Can you go and warm them up?" I ask Harry and he nods and places Rachel in my arms.

He kisses my temple, then, leaves the room. I smile and rock the twins gently in my arms. While I waited for Harry to get back, I put the twins back into their cots and walked over to their wardrobes. I opened the doors and looked through their clothes. Today was quite warm, so, warm clothes would be the best bet. I pulled out the sailor dress that Louis had gotten Rachel. It was dark blue but had some white on it. A little anchor was on the bottom left of the dress.

I also pulled out a cute white cardigan that Anne had knitted Rachel

Next was Jack. I sifted through his many clothes and pulled out a pair of cowboy trousers that Ashton and Michael had bought him. They had guns and hats and everything cowboy on them.

I smiled when I caught Rachel trying to steal Jack' dummy

I smiled when I caught Rachel trying to steal Jack' dummy. I shook my head and focused on finding Jack a shirt. I pulled out a grey one that Harry had bought for him. It was a polo.

Harry entered the room with the bottles and I took Rachel' and handed Harry Jack' clothes

Harry entered the room with the bottles and I took Rachel' and handed Harry Jack' clothes. "When you've finished feeding Jack, can you dress him and get his bag ready?" I ask Harry and he nods and kisses my lips before taking Jack from his cot. Rachel, then, cries at the absence of her Brother. I pout and lift her up, her cries immediately dying down.

"Okay, we need these and these and these, oh and some of these." I say as Harry and I walk through the supermarket. The twins were in the trolley and Harry was pushing it while I threw in snacks and other little treats for tonight. "I'll run and get drinks. Can you run and get nappies for the twins?" I say, turning to Harry. He nods and we part ways, him taking the twins with him.

I walk over to the drinks section, browsing over the selection when I catch a head of brown hair fly past the aisle. I frown and cautiously follow behind it. I see Mia talking on the phone with someone while looking at Harry. He turns his back to pick up the nappies and Mia sneaks closer to the trolley where the twins were. I panic and run after her. "Hey!" I shout and she gasps and turns. Her eyes widen when she sees me and she takes off running. I make my way over to Harry, who watches her run out of the store.

"Wait here, babe." He says and leaves me with the twins. I sigh and make sure that they are okay. Harry returns minutes later and he is running his hand through his hair. "She's gone. She got into his car and left." Harry says and I frown.

"His? Who's his?" I ask and he looks at me.

...

...

...

...

"Heydon'."

Harry had reassured me that Heydon was probably just driving Mia around. He said that there is nothing wrong with a Brother seeing his Sister. I dropped the subject and we bought everything that we needed and went home. Everyone is on their way over and Harry and I are putting the twins to bed.

"Goodnight, Rachel. Goodnight, Jack." I smile and kiss their cheeks. They are already half asleep when Harry kisses them goodnight. We quietly leave the room, Harry grabbing the baby monitor. Harry had also grabbed the extra monitor and fixed up the extra cot for Freddie. We made our way downstairs and I headed into the kitchen to fix the snacks while Harry fixed up the living room. We were going to order pizza later on.

The doorbell rang and Harry went to answer it. Louis walked in first, carrying Freddie. Briana was next and she was carrying an overnight bag since everyone is staying tonight. Liam and Niall came in next and I smiled at them as Harry shut the door. Luke and Calum were busy working, so, they can't make it.

"Hi." Louis says and walks into the kitchen. I turn to him and smile.

"Hi. How are you?" I ask, handing him one of the popcorn bowls. He nods.

"Good. Freddie has had a little fever. It started about two days ago." He says and I pout and hand him a bowl of pretzels while I take the last two bowls full of popcorn and pretzels.

"I hope that he gets better soon." I say as we enter the living room. Louis nods and we sit down. Briana isn't in the living room, so, she must be putting Freddie to bed.

"The Exorcist, The Conjuring, World War Z and Annabelle. Sound okay, guys?" Harry asks once Briana enters the room. We nod and Liam takes his phone off of his ear.

"Pizza?" He asks and we nod and he leaves the room.

Finally! A normal night.

Here, guys! Thank you all for reading! Sorry for the late update! Thank you all for voting!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!