Thirty - Six - The Proposal Part One.

Emily.

Two Months Later.

"Thank you, Margaret. Oh and don't forget that my friend Luke is coming over today. Also, Harry' parents will be arriving tomorrow to spend the weekend with us." I rambled on and Margaret laughed and nodded.

"Everything will be taken care of, my dear." She tells me and I nod and sigh in relief. Harry entered the kitchen and the maids immediately went to attend to him. I almost giggled at the sight. A man that is so kind to me is a cold monster to everyone else around him.

"Babe, time to go." He says and helps me on with my jacket. I waved goodbye to Margaret, who helped me with my morning sickness this morning. We got into Harry' car and that's when he turned to me and smiled. "I can't believe that we find out what our babies are going to be today. What do you say we go and do some baby shopping after the appointment?" Harry asked me as he laid a hand on my bump. I nodded and smiled. Harry nodded and started the car before driving out of the mansion grounds.

I laid a hand on my bump and closed my eyes. I reopened them when Harry lightly tapped my shoulder. We got out of the car and made our way into the hospital. We were met with the same lady that we spoke to on my last scan. She smiled when he saw us and motioned for us to take a seat. We sat down and I sighed as I stared down at my bump.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked and I turned to him.

"It's weird that they haven't started kicking yet." I said and Harry frowned.

"They haven't?" He asked me and I shook my head. Just, then, the doctor called my name and I stood up with Harry and followed the doctor into her room. I laid down on the same bed that I did the first time and pulled up my shirt.

"Five months. Any movement yet?" The doctor asked and I shook my head. She frowned and brought over the machine to do my ultrasound. She squirted the gel onto my stomach and then, placed the wand onto it. She moved it around for a second before a beautiful sound filled the room. "That's your babies heartbeats." She smiled and I nodded.

"Are they okay?" I asked and the doctor nodded slowly.

"It seems that baby number two is cramping baby number one. One second." The doctor said, then, handed me a tissue to clean myself off while she grabbed some gloves. She came back over to me and started to push on my stomach. I felt a weight had been lifted, then, a bubbly feeling.

"Woah!" I gasped and the doctor smiled.

"That was baby number one's first kick." She smiled and I nodded and grabbed Harry' hand and placed it on my stomach as a few more nudges were received. "Would you like to know the sex?" The doctor asked and we nodded. "Okay. Baby number one is a boy and baby number two is a girl." She smiles and I gasp.

A boy and a girl!

"How about we get one of those conjoined cribs for the babies. They do them in pink and blue, I think." Harry said as we walked around the store. I nodded as we walked over to the cribs and searched for the one that we wanted. They, unfortunately, didn't have a pink and blue one, but, did have a beautiful wooden one, which we picked out.

 They, unfortunately, didn't have a pink and blue one, but, did have a beautiful wooden one, which we picked out