Forty - Planning A Styles Wedding.

Harry.

"Lilies or roses?" Emily asks me, showing me a picture of pink lilies and pink roses. I smile, pushing away my laptop for a moment to think.

"Roses." I say and Emily smiles and nods, ticking off 'flowers' on her checklist. She, then, moves onto colours. White is the main colour, but, we need another one to coordinate it with.

"Okay. Royal blue or lily pink?" Emily questions, frowning as she looks at the two colours. I smile at her, the determination to plan this wedding as a couple is motivating her on.

"How about we go with this colour here?" I said and picked up a colour swatch that was blood red. Emily admires it for a minute, placing it side by side with the flowers before nodding.

"Since when did you get so good with wedding planning?" Emily asks, sending me a smirk. I clear my throat.

"Oh, didn't you know? I'm a secret wedding planner." I laugh and Emily giggles before turning serious again.

"Right. How many layers for the cake?" She asks me and I think for a moment.

"Three?" I ask and she nods and writes some stuff down. "Why don't you ask Lucas to design the cake? He is a designer after all." I shrug and begin typing on my laptop again. Emily nods slowly.

"He would love that." She smiles and I nod.

"I'll even pay him for it if he and Calum make the cake." I say since Calum became a professional cake chef last month. Emily claps her hands together in excitement, then, picks up her phone. I sigh out a laugh and continue working.

Emily.

The end credits rolled onto the screen and I smiled and turned to find Harry asleep and his hand on my stomach. I smiled wider and decided to order a pizza for when Harry wakes up. I reached for the phone and slowly stood up. I walked into the kitchen and dialled the pizza place's number, then, held the phone to my ear. I saw something move at the corner of my eye, but, shrugged it off and placed the pizza order.

I hung up after finishing and turned to face the window. I came face to face with Leon and screamed. I quickly backed away from the window and my back hit the counter behind me. A panicked Harry came running into the kitchen and I rushed over to him.

"What is it, Em?" He asked me and I pointed to the window. When Harry and I looked at the window, nobody was there.

"Leon was standing right there. His face looked all busted and bruised." I frighteningly told Harry and he nodded and pulled his phone from his pocket and dialled a number, then, pressed the phone to his ear. He wrapped his free arm back around me in comfort.

"It's me. Get to the mansion, now." Harry says and hangs up. I frown and look at him.

"Harry, what's going on?" I ask him and he sighs and takes my hand, leading me back into the living room.

"I have some stuff to tell you, baby." He says and I nod and take his hands in mine.

"Okay?" I say, confused.

"I am... I run 'The Kane's'." Harry mutters. I gasp, my hands falling from his. Harry runs the country's worst gang? The gang that have killed more people, then, a war? Wait.

"Your Father was Desmond Styles, wasn't it?" I asked Harry, dreading the answer, but, already knowing it. He nodded and I gulped. He must have heard it because he looked up at me, fear in his eyes.

"I would never hurt you or the twins. Ever. I love you all too much. I'm nothing like my Father. I've... I've only killed three people. Bad. People. Louis, Liam and Niall work for me in the office and in the gang. I've done nothing, but, protect you." Harry says and I nod slowly.

"Was it you? The bruises on Leon' face?" I ask and Harry looks down and nods. There is a knock at the door and I sigh and grab my purse and stand up. I walk over to the door and open it, taking the pizza from the delivery man and handing him the money and a tip before closing the door. I walked into the kitchen and placed the pizza on the counter, then, went to get some plates.

Harry entered the kitchen and frowned when he saw me plating up the pizza. "Do you want a drink?" I mutter and he sighs and walks over to me.

"Bab-"

"Do you want a drink or not!?!" I exclaim and he nods and I retrieve two drinks from the fridge. I hand him his plate and make my way upstairs. As I'm half way up the stairs, the doorbell rings. I choke back a sob and continue walking up the stairs.

I awake in my bed and I frown. How did I get here? I was in the nursery all night. I sigh and sit up. I look over towards the window and see Harry sitting on a chair looking at me.

"You were out cold in the babies' room, so, I brought you here. How are you feeling?" He asks and stands up. I scoff as he reaches the bed.

"Are you kidding? What did you and the 'gang' talk about last night?" I ask and Harry sighs and sits on the edge of the bed.

"We talked about what to do about Leon. I told them that I wanted your input before I went along with anything." He says and I nod slowly.

"Is he a threat to us or the babies'? I ask and Harry looks up at me and nods.

...

...

...

...

"Then kill him."

Here, guys! What did y'all think?! Thank you all for reading and voting! I've noticed a few comments also and thank you! Drama is ahead!

Vote and Comment!

EDITED!