Fifty - Getting Back To Normal.

Emily.

Two Weeks Later.

"You're healing well, Mr Styles. Come back in two weeks, so, that we can give you some cream to rub over your scar." The doctor tells Harry and he nods and puts his shirt back on. "You had a lucky escape, Mr Styles. You're a very lucky man." He finishes, then, leaves the room.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses my hair and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm so glad that you are okay." I say and Harry nods against my neck. I pull away and kiss his lips. I, then, help him on with his coat and we leave the hospital. Luke and Calum have the twins today, which leaves Harry and I to have a day to ourselves.

Harry and I return to work tomorrow and we have made arrangements for Margaret to watch the twins while Harry and I are at work. Harry didn't want me to return to work, but, I needed the distraction and I don't want another girl taking my place.

"Do you want to go and eat?" Harry asks me and I nod and drop his hand when we get to his car.

"Italian?" I suggest and he nods and begins driving. "What would you say if I told you that we can get married in five months?" I smirk, pulling my phone out of my purse. Harry turns to me briefly and he has a shocked expression on his face.

"I would say 'the sooner, the better'. How much would you need to pay for everything? And no arguing!" He says and I smile and shake my head. I quickly add up everything.

"£7, 642. Give or take a few pounds." I say and Harry nods and parks the car outside of the restaurant.

"So, we have decided to have pink roses for the flowers. These ones?" I ask Harry, showing him a mock up of the flowers. He stops ticking Rachel and looks at the flowers. He nods with a smile and I add them to the basket.

We will be putting a vase of these roses on every table

We will be putting a vase of these roses on every table. It was actually Harry' idea and I liked it. I picked out my bouquet and placed the order. That's flowers done.

 That's flowers done