Bout My Money!

DESIREE'S POV:

My name is Desiree Smith. I never knew my father and my mom was a drug addict. When I was 13, my mom overdosed and died. As a result of that, I was immediately thrown into foster care. My first foster parents were the Morgans. Mr. Morgan had a thing for me so one day when his wife was gone, he came on to me. I kinda figured that he was gonna rape me so instead I just told him that if he wanted to have sex with me, without me telling  his wife, he'd just have to give me money. Every month, he'd give me a large sum of money to keep my mouth shut and I did. After a while, his wife suspected something was going on between us so she sent me back to foster care. About a year later another family took me in and that was the family I stayed with until high school. Once I turned 16, I ran away and begin stripping and escorting. I remember making 5,000 dollars the first week that I begin. Since, then I've been hooked.

About a year ago, I trapped James, an NBA star. I remember telling him I was on birth control when I wasn't so I could have a baby with him and cash in. However, shortly after, James ended up winning full custody of our daughter, Aaliyah. That mothafucka had some investigators following me around and basically showed the court that I was an unfit parent, living an irresponsible lifestyle. I kinda miss my little girl but I'm more concerned about getting my money up. I just booked some clients for this week and the cash flow looks promising. Anyways, one of my goals this year is to have at least 2 suga daddies on the side to pay all of my bills. Actually, I'm on my way to meet with a potential suga daddy to right now. I pull up to a fancy restaurant and step out looking like the most expensive sex.

"Hey, my name is Trey. Nice to meet you." A beautiful brown skin guy with a gorgeous smile places his hand out.

"Damn." I shake his hand.

"You must be Desiree." Trey smiles.

"Yeah, I am." I take a seat while checking out his swag and trying to get a glimpse of his package.

The waitress comes over and as usual, I order the most expensive thing on the menu. It's my test to see if he really got that money. If he can't afford whatever on the menu, then can't afford me, well that's my philosophy. 

"Damn, you must got some appetite." Trey chuckles.

"Dat's how I stay thick." I snap. "So, tell me why you looking for a suga baby cause you look the type to have girls all on ya dick so it must not be big or somethin." I challenge.

"Whoa, it ain't nothin like that. I got hoes. I can get any girl I wish but I don't got time for drama at all. I prefer to pay a bitch to fuck, that way she know it's strictly business and won't be all extra, ya feel me?" Trey rubs his hands together.

"You just went from gentlemen to fuck nigga. I kinda like that but the real question is, do you got money?" I lick my lips.

"Plenty." Trey boldly says.

"Whachu do?" I question.

"Don't worry bout that." Trey smiles then holds out a wad of money.

I smile. "So, when you trynna get dis pussy?"

"After we eat we can get a room and get it poppin." Trey licks his full lips.

"Aite. So you gotta big dick?" I suck my teeth.

"Why you tryin a nigga?" Trey starts laughing.

"I'm just sayin, I love a big dick and I'm just trynna figure out if I'm gonna enjoy myself while gettin paid." I tell him.

"Yes and Yes." Trey answers.