Majade

Jade's POV:

Melrose been gone for two days already and not answering any of my calls. I don't get why she flipped out on me cause some shit Alize did. However, the worst part about this is Malaya is attatched to Melrose, she sees Melrose as like a best friend and parental figure and all this in and out of her life sure isn't good for her. I swear that shit be buggin me cause now I keep lying to Malaya telling her that Melrose is at work when truly I don't know where the fuck she is. She got me stressin over here. 

Yesterday, I got in contact with Majesty and I didn't bring up Alize. I'm waiting for that nigga to come over here then I'm gon ask his ass but I lowkey wanna ask him after we fuck cause I know how long I've been craving him and I know I want that dick! I've been craving his ass for a hot minute and me and Melrose didn't even get to make love before shit popped off so I'm definately fuckin him today! I shower, shave, do my hair and makeup and then get dressed. I hear the doorbell ring and my heart jumps with excitement. I race down stairs and swing the door open. I leap into Majesty arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Damn, didn't know yo ass missed me this much." Majesty holds me.

I snuggle my face in his shoulder and feel tears slip out my eyes onto him.

"Jade, you cryin? What's wrong?" Majesty asks.

"Don't ever leave us again." I whisper.

"Yall good, right? Where my babies?" Majesty asks in a demanding voice that turns me on.

"They're in the living watching cartoons and eating breakfast." I tell him then begin leading him to them.

"Daddy!" Malaya and Jaden yell in sync as the race towards Majesty hugging his legs.

Majesty picks up both Malaya and Jaden and squeezes them while giving them kisses on their tiny faces.

Majesty sits on the couch while my greedy babies steal all his attention. 

"Umm, I actually hate to ask but where's Melrose?" Majesty asks with slight concern in his voice.

"I don't know. I checked her into rehab and then she told me she was better after about a week after going then her and Alize got into a huge fight. She told me she had to rethink us and we needed time apart." I tell him, leaving out some major details.

"Oh shit." Majesty mumbles. "You don't think she did anything crazy or dangerous?" Majesty asks.

"I don't know, she won't answer any of my calls." I tell him.

"Wow. Well, after I take my babies out for ice cream, I'll  call to check on her." Majesty gets the twins ready to go out for ice cream and I'm lowkey pissed me off cause I'm trynna fuck.

Majesty gets the twins dressed and ready to go out as they squeal with excitement.

"Did you miss me?" I seductively hug Majesty while grabbing his package.

 Majesty smiles. "I missed all y'all but what you trynna do? Our kids right here." Majesty laughs.

"Let's have a quickie." I whisper into his ear.

"Maybe later." Majesty loads our twins into his car and I feel jealous of that lack of attention that I'm getting. I get in the passenger side, trying not to show my jealousy.

Majesty drives us to a local ice cream parlor and  Malaya and Jaden are so excited cause they never seen so much ice cream in their life and it's hella cute.