Me & My Bitch

Desiree's POV:

I don't know why everyone thinks I'm the Devil. I'm just a boss bitch who is bout my money and I don't take no shit from nobody. I will admit, I'm a bit heartless when it comes to money matters only because this is a tough world to live in as a woman and I need to make sure that I can take care of me whenever I need to, without anyone's help. I never had no mama or daddy to teach me right from wrong. I just had to go off what my heart told me to do and it's always been what's best for me, even if it hurts somebody else. My bitch, Jade agreed to come over tonight before her vacation with Melhoes, I mean, Melrose. I don't know why she ain't invite me or why I can't come but Jade is mine and always will be and I'm gon make sure to fuck her tonight so I can stay on her mind all through her and Melrose trip. 

"Ay, bae?" I hug Jade as she walks through my door looking like the fine ass video vixen she is

"Hey, Desi. I really can't stay for long. Melrose wants me to be home before midnight, we got a flight in the morning." Jade says as she takes a seat on my couch.

"No, we're suppose to spend all night together. I hate her." I admit.

"You don't have a real reason to hate her, Desi." Jade shakes her head.

"Yeah, I do. We we're best friends, lovers, and partners traveling the world together, fuckin and gettin paid and her dyke ass swoops in like captin save a hoe and steals yo dumb ass away from me." I pout.

"Don't hate. Mel got swag, charm, and bomb ass sex!" Jade sticks her tongue out at me.

"Jade, I want you to eat my pussy tonight. Real slow, till I cum." I climb on top of her.

"Desi, you know I can't." Jade says avoiding eye contact with me.

"You said can't, not want to. So, do you wanna taste my pussy, Jade?" I ask.

"Desi, can't we just do somethin that normal friends do like watch a movie, smoke, eat some bomb food?" Jade questions, trying to avoid the sexual tension between us.

"Aite. I'll put some sexy ass porn on, while I smoke a blunt, and you eat my bomb ass pussy out." I smirk.

Jade tries not to smile as she shakes her head declining.

"You know you want too." I cross my arms.

"Actually, I'm still mad at you for fucking my baby daddy. Desi, are you in slick competition with me or you really just trynna steal my nigga?" Jade rolls a blunt off my coffee table and begins to smoke it.

 Desi, are you in slick competition with me or you really just trynna steal my nigga?" Jade rolls a blunt off my coffee table and begins to smoke it