Baby Williams

Alize's POV:

The last few days I haven't been feeling good and today I went to the Doctor's to get a prescription filled and he told me that I'm about 5 weeks pregnant. I don't know what to do. I thought about an abortion but that shit is harder than I thought. I haven't told anyone and I'm scared. I can't be a mom, I don't even know how to. I don't even know if it's Majesty's or Young Cocaine's. Life is a mess right now. I know Melrose is in rehab so I can't even really tell her. Plus, she don't know that I was fucking with Young Cocaine or her brother. I really messed up.

 I really messed up

Jade's POV:

Me and Rich have been going out on some dates for the last week but I think I like him more as a friend. He's just a really good guy that I can confide in. Malaya and Jaden seem to like him but it's weird cause he's attractive, kind, smart, and rich but I am not into like I first was. Anyway, today is the first time I get to see Melrose since checking her into rehab over a week ago. I check into with the receptionist and she leads me to a small bedroom wear Melrose is sitting a bed, reading a book, looking so cute.

"Baby." I run to her and squeeze her so tight that she begins to cough.

"Hey." Melrose says in a quiet voice.

I hand her a health smoothie that I brought for her and watch her eyes light up.

"How are you?" I rub her soft, smooth, innocent looking face.

"This place is helpful as fuck but I don't think I need it. I stopped having withdrawals after the third day. I think I need grief counseling though." Melrose admits.

"Are you sure? Cause Melrose, you're health is the most important thing to me right now." I stare into her sorrowful eyes.

"Yeah, I'm still hurting and shit but I'm no addict. This place is for people who been on drugs for months and years. I was just taking it to numb some of the pain but that shit was so temporary and after the high would fade, I would feel like complete shit. I need to sit down and talk to someone. I just wasn't ready to then, now I am." Melrose holds my hands.

"Ok, then come home. I'm sure as hell ready for you to come back and Malaya has been asking for her twin." I smile.

"Ay, well I'm gon see my twin tonight." Melrose tells me as she packs her things.

I hold Melrose from behind, feeling her ribcage. I know she lost about 15 pounds on top of her already very slim figure. It's worrisome but I will do my best to fatten her up a bit, at least back to her old self. I drive her home and begin to cook for a very large meal for her. Meanwhile, Melrose in the living room playing with Malaya and Jaden like a big kid. A bring her a big dinner.

"Baby, you know I can't eat all this. This is way too much food." Melrose tells me as she examines the plate overflowing with soul food.

"I know but try to eat most of it. You lost so much weight and I'm trynna make love to you tonight without breaking you in half." I confess.