Side Chick Chronicles

Melrose POV:

Jade is complaining about not feeling good so I drop her ass off at home and head to the studio to speak to Young Cocaine about an upcoming case he has, regarding his drug use. Basically, this irresponsible nigga wants me to represent him in the court of Law cause he fucked up but I mean he is my fam so I head over to his studio downtown to see what I'm dealing with. When I arrive, there ain't nowhere to park. I swear every time this nigga be at the studio, he be there with like 20+ other niggas, who don't rap or sing, they just his squad but he likes his squad deep. However, I don't park curbside. This a 250,000 dollar car and struggling to find somewhere to park. I call this nigga.

"Cocaine!" I yell as he answers the phone.

"Cuz, what's up? You still comin to the studio?" Young Cocaine asks me as I hear trap music boomin in the background.

"Yeah nigga, I'm outside but I can't find a spot to park." I say, feeling frustrated. 

"Come around back, I'll have one of my niggas make room." Young Cocaine tells me.

After I park and get situated. I stroll into this beautiful multi-million dollar recording studio with about 20 hood niggas all posted up with blunts and alcohol and Alize's fine ass, sittin on a stool wearing a sexy skin tight mini dress. I swear, I hope she ain't mad at me cause she look too good right now but I can't be sweatin her and I ain't never been the type to beg for pussy so I ignore her and stroll right past her like I ain't even see her. Me and Young Cocaine go into the lounge where he explains to me how he got pulled over about a month ago for speeding but during the stop, the police found drugs in his car that none of him or his homies claimed, anyways he wants me to help him dispute the charge. I don't promise nothin cause this nigga ain't the best when it comes to legal situations. As we wrap it up, Alize walks through the lounge doors, lookin so damn sexy. I look away from her and place my attention back on my cousin, as if what this nigga is sayin is so damn important.

"Yo, Alize your verse is comin up so make sure you're practicing." Young Cocaine tells her, before smacking her ass and heading back into the booth.

I try not to show my anger for my cousins disrespectful behavior to my best friend. I stand up to leave and walk past Alize.

"So, my best friend gon act like I'm nobody now?" Alize says to me.

I stop and turn to her. "Look, I don't know if you still mad about last time or what but I miss when shit was real cool between us where we could just vibe and not argue, you know?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just been in my feelings lately. So much goin on." Alize tells me.

"And what's up with that nigga touchin your ass like that? Don't that shit bother you?" I say feeling jealous and bothered.

"Nigga is touchy, feely. I don't think he mean anything by it but he's my manager so there's no room to get offended. In this game, you avoid conflict as much as possible if you trynna get to the top." Alize explains.

"I know but that nigga might think that shit is ok and expect more from you. And why you even dressed like that?" I ask, eyeing Alize's short dress feelin turned on and protective of her.

"Mel, you buggin?" Alize laughs. "Sit." Alize pats the couch.

I sit down next to her and stare into her beautiful eyes. "So, how you been?"

"No, how you been?! I heard your pops got Desiree pregnant!" Alize chuckles.

"Man, fuck you." I laugh.