Motives, Scheming, & Secrets

Jade's POV:

I walk through the door feeling pissed off. I'm lowkey starting to hate Desiree. I know I'm with Melrose and all but if it weren't for me she would've of met Taz. Taz is my friend, the artist I'm going to be working with. Like I know I'm a hoe but I'm a subtle hoe, where as I don't just jump right into it. Desi on the other hand is all up in her face like eat my coochie. Like where is yourself respect? Be a freak but not all in public but whatever. I sit on the couch and notice that Melrose isn't back yet and it's midnight. I'm feeling a bit worried. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I open the door to Alize.

"Bitch, I don't know why you're here but" I begin to say

"I"m sorry." Alize says then looks to her feet.

"What?" I say caught off guard.

"Girl, you heard me, I'm not about to repeat myself." Alize rolls her eyes.

"Apology not accepted then." I squint at her.

"I'm sorry, ok!" Alize barks.

"For what exactly?! You did a million things I should beat your ass for and I don't even know which one you're apologizing for!" I snap.

"For everything. I've been a bad friend to you and Mel." Alize says.

"Girl, we we're never friends." I place my hands on my hips.

"Well, I don't want us to fight anymore cause Mel is torn between choosing her best friend and her wife." Alize tells me.

"Torn? No, hoe, she chose me!" I cross my arms.

"Who you think bailed me out?" Alize stares into my eyes making me feel real stupid.

"Just leave!" I try to close the door.

"No! We ain't gon beef no more." Alize pushes past me and makes her way in.

"Desi, should've shot you dead, you know." I glare at Alize.

"Why you being a bitch? I'm trying to fix things." Alize shakes her head at me.

"Cause you and Trey tried to murder my ass the other night! You slept with my wife a gazillion times, got pregnant by Majesty, and fought me on more than one occasion! I hate you with all of my fucking heart!" I yell.

Melrose walks through the door with the twins, food, and dinosaur toys. "What's going on?!" Her eyes shift back and forth between me and Alize.

I pick up my twins and put them to bed. I stomp back out into the living room.

"Your crazy ass ex-best friend over here trying to befriend me cause she got ulterior motives." I bark.

"No, I don't. I'm just tired of the drama and Jade being difficult and won't forgive me Mel." Alize whines.

"She don't gotta forgive you. Now leave, Alize." Melrose grabs her arm.