Trickin

Melrose POV:

I never had a sister. I've always wanted one. The only female I ever had growing up was my Aunt Rhonda and she favored Majesty. I finally have a family member who likes me more than Majesty and needs me so it feels good. Yeah, I admit, Tianna is a lil bit too needy but I think it's due to her past and I don't think she means no harm. She's a beautiful young girl and I would hate to see her get caught up with Desiree. I arrive early to my old penthouse in the city to bring Tianna some fresh clothes and food. To my surprise Tianna is already awake, dressed in one of my work shirts, watching t.v.

"Mel Mel!" Tianna hugs me tight like a child.

"Everything good?" I ask.

"Yeah, except Desiree is really mad at me for leaving last night and having to collect my money for me so tonight I gotta make it up to her." Tianna tells me while twirling her hair.

I roll my eyes. "Why you feel you gotta do that? I'm lookin after you, aren't I?"

Tianna rummages through the bags I brought without making eye contact with me but nods her head.

"Then what's the problem?" I turn Tianna to face me.

Tianna wraps her arms around my neck and stares into my eyes seductively. "Do you love me Melrose, like truly love me?" Tianna bites her bottom lip and gazes into my eyes making me extremely uncomfortable cause now I realize she's not wearing a bra and or panties underneath my shirt she's wearing. 

I swallow hard. "Tianna what's goin on with you?"

"I just wanna know. Do you love me? I feel like you do but then I feel like you're going to stop one day and that scares me." Tianna pulls me closer and snuggles her head into my chest.

"Look, I do love you and I'm not going to stop so if you're acting out for attention or in fear that I'll stop loving you then you're trippin. I'll always be here for you. That's what family is for." I remind her.

Tianna returns to the groceries I bought for her and gets excited when she sees all the healthy food I bought for her.

"Oh my God! You're my hero! Everythang organic!" Tianna laughs as she holds up all the fresh food.

"I guess you're all set here." I begin to leave.

"Wait! You just gonna leave? You can at least keep me company. I know Jade had you all night." Tianna rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, she's my pregnant wife

"Yeah, she's my pregnant wife." I remind.

"You know what I mean." Tianna pouts.

"I'm really not suppose to be here anyway. She'll be waking up soon, real cranky and I need to be there." I tell her.

Tianna hugs me tightly then kisses my neck slowly, making me think lustful thoughts.

I pull away. "Tianna, that's enough!"