Love Locked Down (PT.2)

Desiree's POV:

Nobody, I mean nobody fucks with Desiree Smith and gets away with it. Lil dyke ass Melrose thought I forgot about her stomping me out a month or so back, well I didn't cause it fucked with my cash flow and looks. I had to take a week off to recover and the fact that she stole my bestie/suppose to be wife, Jade, and got her pregnant is somethin that just sent my crazy ass over the top. When me and my ex, Trey dated a while back, he stored about $100,000 worth of drugs in my basement. I forgot they were there after I killed his ass a few months ago but I recently remembered they were still there. I know I ain't got the time or resources to move half this shit so I gave half of it to Taz to move for me and use the other half to fuck Melrose's life up. I stored the rest in her trunk and called her plates in from an untraceable number to the po po's. I hate that bitch and I hope she go down for good. 

Hopefully, Jade will be smart enough and come fuck with a real bitch

Hopefully, Jade will be smart enough and come fuck with a real bitch. I got it all and I could fuck Jade good. I'm bout to go over there right now and scoop my bitch. She prolly need a shoulder and cry on and her pussy ate so I'm on my way. I pull up to her crib and bang on the door but Jade don't answer, instead a fine ass bitch with lingerie on answers the door.

"Where Jade at?" I ask, staring at her fat pussy.

"Oh, she ain't here. I think she at her baby daddy's house. I'm Tianna." Tianna smile big.

"Oh, you one of the sisters." I nod.

"Yeah. Jade tell you about me?!" Tianna says with an excited, groupie like tone.

"Nah. I don't know why tho. You look fuckable but Jade be greedy so I totally get it." I stare at Tianna's hard nipples.

"Nah, you trippin. Jade hates my ass. I think she be jealous of me and Mel's bond. I don't know why tho, I think she's bad as fuck and I totally envy her." Tianna smirks.

"You bad as fuck too tho. You like yo pussy ate?" I walk inside.

Tianna blushes. "What you trynna get into?" Tianna asks, sipping straight out the bottle.

"Trynna see what you taste like and if I like it, you can be one of my baes

"Trynna see what you taste like and if I like it, you can be one of my baes." I tell her while running my hands up her stomach then tweaking her nipples.