Payback Is A Bitch!

ALIZE'S POV:

I'm Alize Cruix. I am Jamaican and Persian. I am 23 years old. Melrose is my best friend and ex. I am singer/songwriter and I just got sign to Young Cocaine's label, Yung Fly Ent. I am lowkey bisexual but I mess with females more than anything. I had to fuck Young Cocaines and his crew to get signed to this label because my other manager wasn't booking me any shows so I popped off on his ass and he tried to have me arrested so fucked that. However, I don't like Young Cocaine like that. He's more like a homie and weird thing is, is that as soon as I switched up from dressing like a stud, he fell back a bit. I swear that nigga lowkey gay as fuck.

 Anyways, Melrose Monica Williams is my best friend, homie, and not to mention, the love of my life. Back in highschool when I was a full blown fem, I was on the cheerleading team. Melrose and Majesty both pursued me but it was something about Melrose's swag that stole my heart. However, upon graduation, I moved to Atlanta to pursue music and she went to New York to pursue law. We tried to have a long distance relationship but I couldn't trust her and I became paranoid and she ended up breaking things off. I was lost for a long time without her. I finally came back to LA about 2 years ago, but I came back as a stud and she was so shocked. I know Mel ain't the kind to be "buddy buddy" with her exes but I acted like I was over her and before I knew it, we were kickin it like old times, except without the sex. I was always hoping that we'd get back together until this hoe named Jade came along and got my baby Mel whipped over her hoe ass. I hate Jade's guts, I can't stand her ass. I would kill her if I knew I would get away with it. She don't even deserve Mel but Mel too stupid to see that. Tonight, I invited Melrose to come to my show at Club Blaze with Young Cocaine. She told me after Jade's music video shoot, she'll try to stop by. Ugh, Jade's hoe ass always messin shit up.

"Ay, baby girl, you ready to perform tonight?" Young Cocaine greets me with a 3 part handshake.

"Hell, yeah nigga. Turn the fuck up!" I drink Hennessy straight out the bottle.

A group of Young Cocaine's friends come into our section and a couple of artists who are also signed to Yung Fly Ent. All his nigga give me a hug, making sure to grab my ass before letting go. Niggas make me sick but I act like I'm cool with it cause these niggas pay for everything for me. The new Gucci dress I got on, Michael Kors purse, and red bottoms, all came from these niggas so I just act cool about it. A young girl comes through the curtains and these niggas are praisin the fuck out of dis bitch, she cute in all but she ain't me.  

"Yo, everybody, dis my new artist Katrina. She gon be performing with me next week. She sing, she twerk, and she bad af!" Young Cocaine announces.

"Alize, I'm gonna need y'all to link up cause she sing and she also into girls too!"  Young Cocaine tells me.

I roll my eyes and ignore the lil bitch. I get a call from Melrose tellin me she on her way. I'm thinkin Jade must have pissed her off because it's not even 11 yet and she's coming to see me perform. I head down to the restrooms and fix my makeup and hair. I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Ay, you had to fuck any of them nigga's to get signed or what?" Katrina asks me.

"You got me fucked up!" I swing my weave in her face.

"I'm just askin cause they askin me to go back to their place tonight, and "turn up". I never even had sex with a dude before." Katrina says in a low tone.

"How old are?" I ask giving her a stank face.

"17, I'm gonna be 18 in a week." Katrina tells me.

"How the fuck did you even get in here? Nevermind. If you wanna make it, do what you gotta do!" I tell her before strutting out of there.

On my way back up I see that Melrose has found our section and is talking to her cousin June about something. She hasn't seen me as a fem in such a long time. Hopefully she likes it.