Taz, Mania, Devil

Jade's POV:

Alize is sitting on Young Cocaine's lap, smoking a blunt, glaring into my eyes, and holding her cast. Katrina is sitting next to Rich with her eyes glued to Melrose and Lashawnda is sitting next to Daquan looking pissed. 

"Hey girl." Lashawnda says hugging me.

"Hey." I mumble to Lashawnda, glaring hard back at Alize.

"Yo, Cocaine, you gon introduce us to Taz?" Melrose says breaking the awkwardness. 

"Yeah, just finishin up in the booth." Young Cocaine says as he licks his lips and squeezes Alize's thighs.

I can see Melrose's jaw clench when he does that and I'm ready to smack her in the mouth. 

Lashawnda bust out laughing and grabs my arm and pulls me into the lounge.

"I hate that bitch, Shawnda." I shake my head.

Lashawnda laughs. "Tell me about it, my ex is all femed out and Daquan trynna get together the money to pay for me and Quamari to take a vacay to Disney for his b-day. Ugh. He would get it from La La but she's expecting a lil one of her own." 

"What?!" I bark, getting instant flashbacks of La La wearing Majesty jersey at his place the other night.

"Yeah, I don't know whose it is tho. I just remember her doin all Desi's dirty work so it could be anybody's if you ask me." Lashawnda says.

I can feel knots in my stomach and I truly don't even want to be here nomore. Suddenly, a very beautiful girl walk into the room eyeing both me and Lashawnda.

 Suddenly, a very beautiful girl walk into the room eyeing both me and Lashawnda

"I'm Taz. Jade right?" Taz holds out her hand.

"Damn." Lashawnda mumbles and licks her lips.

"Yeah." I say trying not to blush at the beautiful girl in front of me. "Don't hate me but I was expecting a nigga." I burst out laughing.

"I can be that." Taz smiles at me.

I blush not knowing what to say, I look at Lashawnda and Lashawnda is smiling so big.

"Basically, I need a gorgeous lead girl for my upcoming video and I think you fit the part." Taz bites her lip observing me.

"Yeah, I'm down for that. When is it?" I ask trying not to fall in love.

"This weekend." Taz says while taking notice to Lashawnda's interest.

"Ok, well I'll be there." I agree.

"Aite, it was nice meeting ya. I'll be in touch." Taz says before heading back into the studio booth.

"What was I mad about again?" I ask Lashawnda as we laugh together.