Love Lock Down

Jade's POV:

I always have difficulty sleeping at night cause this baby got my back aching and have me feeling nauseous very early on in this pregnancy. Melrose normally holds me and rocks me back and forth in her arms which helps me sleep better. I finish eating all my food and I head upstairs to the guest room to sleep with my baby but Melrose ain't in the guest room. I go outside and check for her car and it's there so where can she be? Oh hell no! I head up to Tianna room and swing the door open. Melrose and Tianna are sleeping soundly, however Tianna is in her panties laying on top of Melrose. This shit just ain't right and I am so close from beating both Tianna and Melrose's ass.

"What the fuck is this, Mel?" I shake Melrose violently and push Tianna on to the floor.

Melrose rubs her eyes looking confused. Tianna gets up looking angry and cranky.

"Jade, I get you don't like me but don't put your fucking hands on me, ok?!" Tianna barks inches from my face.

"Listen, you stupid weird bitch! Get the fuck out my house right now! I don't know what weird ass shit y'all got goin on but that stops now!" I bark.

"Yo, baby calm down. It's not what you think." Melrose pulls me into the guest room.

"Then tell me Mel, how the fuck is it? Cause I don't know any sisters who sleep on top of each other and their panties!" I yell.

"Look, I actually went in there to calm her down earlier cause she had a horrible day. She's just a very needy, clingy girl. I admit some of the shit she do is weird and I don't know why. I think it may have something to do with her fucked up childhood but I honestly, feel bad for her. I think she need me." Melrose tells me.

"Needs you? Bitch, I need you. I'm your wife!" I push Melrose.

"Baby, please don't get violent with me. I know you need me and of course you come first, I just feel like when you don't need me, I can help her." Melrose explains.

"Nope. I don't like that bitch. I don't trust that bitch and I want that bitch out my house now!" I demand.

"That's not gonna happen, Jade. I think you over reacting. Now if you don't want us sleeping in the same bed anymore, fine we won't and if you need me to spend less time with her than I will but I'm not bout to kick her out when she has nowhere to go and no family to call on." Melrose shakes her head.

"Well then you can take yo ass back in there cause you ain't sleepin with me tonight!" I argue.

"Baby, why you gotta be like that? We didn't do shit! Chill out and stop getting so upset, that's not good for the baby." Melrose pulls me close and kisses me. "I love you, ok but you gotta chill out." 

"I really dislike her, Mel." I shake my head.

"I know and she knows but honestly, you never gave her a fair chance." Melrose tells me.

"Cause my gut tells me she's no good. Maybe that's the baby telling me she ain't good news." I head back down stairs.

About 10 minutes later, Melrose joins me.

"So you really don't think y'all a lil too close?" I ask Melrose.