Unfaithful

Melrose POV:

I feel real guilty. I ran into "client" who was just an old friend of mine. I told Jade that I had to take on a case but truth is, before I left Alize's yesterday, I told her that I would spend more time with her since she's always bitching about me not spending time with her and blah blah blah so I'm pickin her up at the airport and we gon spend some best friend time together here in NY. 

"I needed my Mel fix." Alize says as she gets into the car.

"Well, here I am." I give her a big hug before driving us back to my apartment.

"What's this?" Alize holds up the fertility brochure.

"Oh, me and Jade been planning on having a baby." I say smiling then I suddenly remember how she just went through a traumatic miscarriage so I retain my joy/

"Oh, really?" Alize says in a blunt tone.

"Yeah, I mean I've been wanting to have kids for a long time and I know that our bond will become stronger if I had my own kids with her." I tell Alize.

"You think she gon really do that for you?" Alize says in a sharp tone.

"She said she would and we getting it done next week." I inform her as we head into my apartment.

"Wow, I thought you'd at least pick a responsible surrogate but it's yo life!" Alize says while rolling her eyes.

"Whatevah Alize, let's just have a good time. Let's get our minds off babies. Tell me how you been?" I suggest.

Alize struts into the bedroom and sit on my bed. "Stressed but you already knew dat. Rub my back, Mel?" 

I begin to rub Alize back

"Got any lotion or hot oil? I really need a deep massage." Alize tells me.

"Umm, let me go check." I say, feeling like my best friend is trynna get it on with me.

When I get back from the bathroom, Alize is laying in bed, naked, rubbing her body. I drop the bottle of lotion, caught off gaurd. Alize looks up.

"Come join me, Mel." Alize says in a sweet, innocent tone.

"I don't know, Ze'." I swallow hard and try to look away at my best friend's amazing body.

"Come on, baby." Alize says pulling me on top of her then kissing my lips.

My parts instantly start throbbing as she places her hand up my shirt, giving me intense kisses. I feel like a victim cause I can't stop this girl from kissing me or seducing me. It's like she knows where all my weak spots are and she's not giving me no mercy. Alize climbs on top of me, taking down my pants and riding me without hesitation. I can hear how wet she is and is just turnin me on to the max. I see why Jade don't want me around her, this girl is dangerous. I can't stop grabbing on her curves and slapping her fat ass as she fucks me like she loves me. Shit, and I think the feeling is mutual.