Promiscuous Girls (Part 1)

I'm so mad right now. I go back inside Majesty's mansion and pack all my stuff that I brought over to his house while Melrose was away. 

"Oh, so now you leavin?" Majesty raises his eyebrows as he sits on the bed and watches me pack.

"Yep." I say feeling angry.

"Aite. Umm, can I drop the twins off in the morning?" Majesty asks.

"Nope. I'm gon be busy." I bark.

"You only saying that cause you know I got an appointment with Alize tomorrow morning. Why you bein like this?" Majesty asks with a confused expression.

"I already told you nigga!" I grab my stuff and head down stairs, pushing past Melrose and Alize and heading to my car.

Tears form in my eyes as I call Desiree. I cry and tell her everything that is going on and she tells me that if I'm at her hotel within hour, I can go to Paris with her and Aaliyah tonight. I quickly drive home to grab my passport then I head over to Desiree hotel. When I arrive, Desiree is naked of course, smoking a blunt with some Arabic music playing. I see Aaliyah has her own bed and is watching cartoons. Aaliyah waves her little hand when she sees me. I wave back.

"Desiree, whatchu got her in here for? I hope you aint have no clients when she with you." I say.

"Actually, I was thinking of getting a sitter for those nights in Paris when I have a client or somethin but I'll just let you watch her while I'm fuckin and makin more money." Desiree laughs.

"I came witchu to relieve stress, not to be your babysitter." I glare at Desiree feeling tricked.

"Shut up bitch, I just bought you a first class plane ticket to Paris and we gon be up in a five star hotel, and shopping at all the best places. I know I'm gon have to pay for it all since you went back to livin a bum bitch lifestyle!" Desiree barks.

"Desiree, I'm married to a multimillionaire. How did I go back to a bum bitch lifestyle?" I ask.

"Cause that's Mel's money at the end of the day, yeah you live in a mansion and have nice things but could you make it on your own? Could you buy Melrose something really nice if you wanted to, with your OWN money? And how bout the twins? What you get them for they birthday!" Desiree crosses her arms.

"Fuck you Desiree, that stuff doesn't matter. My twins don't need lavish stuff to make them happy." I say, feeling sad.

"You only say that cause you ain't got no money." Desiree laughs at me.

I sit on the bed and pout.

"That's ok boo, I got you." Desiree comes over and kisses me.

"Desiree! Aaliyah is right here!" I say.

"So she seen my pussy before!" Desiree wrinkles her face.

"Ok, that's not ok but I meant don't kiss me in front of her." I say.

"Bitch please, you know yo twins be watchin you and Melrose get it on all the time." Desiree swings her weave at me.

"No, never. Not even me and Majesty are intimate around the twins either." I argue.

"So, if I put her to bed you gon let me eat your pussy?" Desiree asks.

I laugh. "No, Desiree, no." 

"Jade, stop acting like you don't like havin sex with me." Desiree slips on some leggings.

"I didn't say that but there's a time and a place for that and this ain't it." I tell Desiree as we head down to the lobby and check out.